recent posts.
Sunday Night ♥Eugene Toh says he's a lamer.Well, h...
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥Yeah! Finally I'm back from Mala...
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥Today, school as...
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY...
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
Thursday, October 09, 2008, 10:02 PM
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥
its the matter of time :)
Monday,
met up my Sugars and watched 'Painted Skin'
very long since I last saw them haha ;D
Miss them many many eh hahaha!
Was at AMK then went to Tpy.
Nothing much, just shopped around.
Shall meet up soon again!
My Sweet Sugars Honey ;)
... ...
My results is out, pretty sad lah
didnt score well for Business Fundamentals! :(
Higher National ITE Certificate in Accounting,
Accounting Fundamentals - B
Office Applications - C
Business Fundamentals - B
GPA , 2.688
Gonna work hard when school starts.
My holidays ending soon,
school starting this coming monday :(
Going to have Business Communication
and Immediate Accounting.
The timetable also out and was terrible.
whats with that three hours break.
so long! so boring! :(
I dont like my new timetable, Sigh.
... ...
' decision is urs. the path is urs. ' You have to make up ur own mind.
no points discussing with ur family.
they only can give u morale support/advice.
you've to make ur own decision and the future is in ur hand.
-quoted by Eug, Mr lame ;D
eug says: i m not gentleman. i m violenceman.
He may seem violence hahaha but
afterall, he's a nice guy.
Well, Chatting with Mr lame was good.
Had nice chat with him! haha ;D
He told me alot, I learnt thru it.
Ms Crazy will make sure you turn crazy
heh heh! ^^
\ the sunset & the sunrise.