recent posts.
Different, special. ♥Yesterday, met up Eugene at C...
Everyone do have their ups and downs ♥its the matt...
Sunday Night ♥Eugene Toh says he's a lamer.Well, h...
离开你我才找回自己 那爱笑的眼睛 ♥Yeah! Finally I'm back from Mala...
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥ 22 - 24...
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥Today, school as...
Thursday, October 16, 2008, 8:24 PM
Big Girls Dont Cry ♥
Back to blogging ;D
Was busy these few days, very very tired.
Lecture was boring,
Business communication is like English lesson.
Banking and financial services is like BFD.
Intermediate Accounting is tougher than AFD.
Today, our specs day! Lol
we wore our nerdy specs hahaha.
no tutorials for banking financial services,
Yesh! so school end early for me.
very tired so went home early ;D
three fake one real.
Good girls in school ;)
Hey there Sharon ;)
Hey there Celeste ;)
Yeeleng in school! ;D
... ...
Yesterday,
Didnt know there's no PE lesson,
all of us already changed.
So the guys borrowed soccer ball and played.
We watched them played then Serene came find us.
Many things running through my mind
felt better after crying it out! Feeling great. ;D
& Serene, you need not feel guilty.
Afterall, I'm fine now hahaha ;D
Went to Tampines with Sharon, Celeste & Serene.
Then to Changi Village with Serene.
saw those foods there and it make me feel hungry
hahahaha! the temptation, so ate there.
Yummy! & walked to the beach.
nice weather nice place but many cats :( Lol. Reached home around 11pm.
... ... Monday & Tuesday
Involved in the Presidential Election event.
Was giving out flyers and promoting RIDUWAN!
Was wearing heels and walking around.
my legs very pain lah. Sigh. :(
Tuesday night.
turn back, can I? (its impossible)
Moodswing, really not in the mood.
sorry for those nonsense.
I felt that I'm silly, just so silly.
regretted taking cab home.
thinking alot that night.
Those who know what happened keep quiet.
thanks so much. lol. & R, thanks. ;)
I promise I wont be like tuesday night again!
Samantha! ;)
Celeste! ;)
Serene! ;)
Yen! ;)
Samantha, Yeeleng, Celeste ;)
With Jinling backpack! ;)
... ...
*Yawns. tired tired, very tired!
Today was feeling pretty odd,
used to dark dark sky leave my house &
dark dark sky reached home.
Today was bright bright sky reached home hahaha!
need to report to school early tmr.
Involved in the Worldskills event!
Goodnight readers ;D
I'm wondering why...
\ the sunset & the sunrise.