recent posts.
♥20 SEPTEMBER 2008I'm Seventeen!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ...
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥Y...
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥Today, school as...
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY...
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Sick , ♥Today, as usual was late for school.was la...
Thursday, September 25, 2008, 9:21 PM
Student Leadership Development Programme ♥
22 - 24 September 2008
Blaze 1 Camp
woohoo, was back from my three days two nights camp.
Day 1
Reached school around 730am then
off to NACLI @Buona Vista!
All were divided into four teams and
I was in team D with Yen! ;)
Had ice breaking games with team C.
What's next was three hours of lecture,
Team C and D had lectures together.
after that we checked in to our room!
the room is like some hotel hahaha!
with hair dryer and blahblahblah ;D
Introducing my room,
Pasir Panjang Room 301
with the dolphins painting on the wall.
Yen's & my bed! haha ;D
My room mates- Prema, Mel & Yen! ;)
the view from my room.
Then,
we had our lunch at the dinning hall.
And another two hours of lecture!
the lecturer is very funny hahaha
Changed to PE attire &get ready for some outdoor games.
After playing, we had dinner then Amazing Race!
Five from each team were asked to hide somewhere
and we were told to search for them.
We need to play some games in order to get clues.
We walked around the whole campus and was very tired
haha. &Yeah! Finally its time to bath.
Lights out at 11pm, but I'm still walking around haha
We went to see see JunKai's room haha!
Twist with the Danger! ^^
Junkai & Lucas
Went back to room as the Staff & Student Facilitators
were doing room checking.
Pretend sleeping then after room checked,
went out of room and all of us were hungry!
There's nothing for us to eat so
we called Mac delivery, heh heh! ;D
they arrived around 1230am haha!
Went to sleep at around 2am.
... ...
Day 2
Alarm rang but I pressed away and continue sleeping!
Woke up at 630am by JunKai's morning calls.
Went to bath and assemble at the parade square.
Did some morning exercise and had breakfast!
Lecture time!
divided into four groups and
was asked to draw somethings on the paper
and guess what the guys drew?
First piece.
Second piece.
Thats Raniel and Antonio presenting.
They sabo Sharon to present but too bad lah
in the end also they presented hahaha! ;D
After that had our lunch! & thats when the guys
started to be di di siao siao.
Raniel's Sharon! hahaha ;D ; Eugene and me?
Me and Sharon have new boyfrens? Lol.
those crazy guys. lol haha
although they are kind of funny but they're nice.
Lecture again, this time we wasnt listening
but we were talking behind lol!
Then, had games again!
This time we played Frisbee & Captain Ball.
Bath and preparation for the Theme Party later on.
Went to the other girls room to see see haha!
Sam introducing you the Pasir Panjang Blk!
Me & Sharon inside Dinning hall's toilet. Lol!
Taken in my room. Taken inside Team C's girls room haha!
Kit, Yen, Samantha, Celeste,
Sharon, Me & Stephanie
Taken inside Team A's girls room!
Me and Kit! ;)
Me and Stephanie! ;)
Me and Celeste! ;)
Me and Yen! ;)
Me and Sharon! / Me and Samantha! ;)
Me and Shi Wei! ;)
Samantha, Me, JunKai & Celeste!
Went to have our dinner! then its time for Theme Party !
Desmond came! hahaha ;D
Team D was the last team to present.
Whole team went up on stage and
one by one come down to the mic to speak!
My Hero/My Leader!
they dressed up like their hero! haha
Team D Rocks!!
Its my turn soon, very soon!
omg lah, I'm so nervous can!?
I anyhow anyhow said a few sentence and went off haha.
Yesh! Finally my turn is over, over! hahaha ;D
I'm feeling good! woohooo hahaha.
After every team had said,
the judges gave out the prizes.
&there's a skit presented by the Student Facilitators!
Then they played a short clip for us
with the pictures taken during the camp.
Memories yeah! haha ;D
After that went out to the basketball court
to light up our lanterns and played with the sparkler!
Me, Eugene, Derrick, Andrew, Raniel,
Sharon, Yen, Antonio & Edwin.
Edwin, Derrick, Raniel, Antonio & Eugene.
Me, Celeste, Serene & Eugene.
the girls with Miss Linda!
the guys with Miss Linda!
Six crazy guys keep bowing to Sharon! Lol.
Me and Serene! / Me and Nadz! ;)
[my twin sister / my team facilitator!]
Me and Roy! ;)
TEAM D! ;)
After playing, went back to wash up. And
lights out at 1130pm! But still, we
went down to buy drinks then went to celeste room!
then to sharon's room! When I was about to go back my room
I opened the door and saw they checking room,
luckily was checking guys room not girls hahaha!
faster go back to my room then
room was checked, thought nothing happened
but when I was about to leave my room to Eugene's.
Miss Linda and Miss Felicia were standing outside.
I was like ... I smile at them then moved backwards and
closed my door then ran to my bed hahaha!
After awhile both of them came to checked our room
They saw Mel and Prema sleeping so we're cleared!
Around 2, went down with Sharon.
There's still people moving around to their fren's room.
Slack awhile in their room
then went back room to sleep.
four gays sleeping together. Haha!
Day 3
woke up at 730am, bath and went for breakfast.
Then assemble for team building!
Had great fun during this team building games haha!
Team D was a great team! They Rock yeah. woohoo ;D
Actually is at outdoor but due to the bad weather
changed to indoor! space were very limited.
Went lunch and back to pack our bags!
prepared to check out and assemble at the learning lounge.
Sat in team and wrote our reflections.
De-brief and giving out of certificates!
Me and Eugene! ;)
Me and Raniel! ;)
Me and Antonio! ;) Sharon, Yen, Me,
Eugene, Raniel, Derrick & Antonio ;D Me and my Cert! hahaha ;D
Take one!
Take two!
TEAM D ROCKS! ;D
Went home around 4pm.
Took bus to Buona Vista Mrt then trained home!
So tired, I miss my bed! hahaha.
Unpacked my bag then went to rest awhile.
I miss my milo! There's no milo during camp.
hahahahaha.
Overall, the camp was fun! haha.
I know more frens and they are all so fun to be with.
hahahehehoho ;D
... ...
I'm going Malaysia tmr already!
Actually wanna meet my sisters today but
got no time! nevermind wait till I'm back
I will sure meet you guys up haha!
I will miss you people many many de!
Takecare all ;D Byebye.
\ the sunset & the sunrise.