recent posts.
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY...
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Sick , ♥Today, as usual was late for school.was la...
I found a reason, and the reason is You. ♥There ca...
Hey love! :)Today is SamanthaTan's birthday! whaha...
Thinking of the pastI'm now re-watching Brown Suga...
I wanna be with you♥/be the reason you smile. 08.0...
/Fall for You ♥Role play & PowerPoint project fina...
Friday, September 05, 2008, 10:58 PM
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥
Today, school as usual.
Exams coming! God it's on the 8 & 9 lah
so fast so fast & soon
I'm going to have one month holidays real soon!
& it's Sep now! I'm turning seventeen soon.
Yesh! Byebye school, Hello holidays! *Scream.
after school went to meet Lim, Gian & Ng.
Collected around 130+ hoodies.
That's many & heavy lah hor,
cabbed back to Ng's house haha ;D
packed and went to meet the people.
Saw Wenjie halfway & he help us take some haha
Took Neoprints! haha
so long since we last took it.
& first time four of us taking tgt! ;D
cool! & we took twice. heh heh! love it man haha.
& we all printed out and put inside our wallet.
so lovely lah ;)
My SweetSugarHoney ! ;)
Ng , Lim & Gian .
... ...
Thursday ,
Went tpy after school,
first went to Samantha's house with Celeste
while Sharon went home change.
omg, I kick samantha's room door down?
haha no lah it's already spoil leh haha!
is her brother kick spoil de lor. lol.
but it's very funny can.
then, went mac & study. haha
then Gary came find me ;D
... ...
Wednesday ,
Watched 4Bia after school!
cannot imagine I watched horror movie lah.
hahahhaa.
The last part is very scary lah. lol
then back to school to collect new uniform.
Omg, cannot imagine my sch uni like that de.
I'm not going to wear it! haha ;D
Me with Celeste & Sharon.
... ...
Thanks Kuanboon for that!
I'm superb touch, love you many many lah haha.
I'm so excited lah hahaha ;D
\ the sunset & the sunrise.