recent posts.
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Sick , ♥Today, as usual was late for school.was la...
I found a reason, and the reason is You. ♥There ca...
Hey love! :)Today is SamanthaTan's birthday! whaha...
Thinking of the pastI'm now re-watching Brown Suga...
I wanna be with you♥/be the reason you smile. 08.0...
/Fall for You ♥Role play & PowerPoint project fina...
Hey, Sunshine! :)&XANTHE! ♥Didn't get the chance t...
Monday, September 01, 2008, 9:18 PM
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!
I miss 404' 2007!
I miss Mrs Choong & Mr Kumar ;)
looking back at the class photos,
memories flash back.
They are all greatly miss lah!
Sunday, 31 August 2008
Meeting Arena & Yeemin to Comex Show @ Suntec.
Gary reached very early so he waited for me under my blk. He sat there for around half hour haha ;D
then we headed to meet Arena & Yeemin.
Ate lunch at Burger King then to Comex Show.
So many people lah!
Saw JunBin & B2 then JarredChan & Xavier ...
Went to find Sharon at her workplace.
She said she saw Y , god! I didnt manage to see him lah
shopped around then homed around 10pm.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIAOYIN & BARON :) ... ...
baby, break the code.
I5464L7664Y
MWERUTITUREWM
PKJHUGORNBLBNROGUHJKP
SABFGUILNMZOZMNLIUGFSAS
HJXOYWLKBCNMVMNCSKLWYOXJH
XZPWKJLNMFDCBSESBCDFMNLJKWPZX
DANCELIKEAROCKSTARYRATSKCORAEKILECNAD
SHESLIKEASTARBLINKYAOAYKNILBRATSAEKILSEHS
HEYANDIGOLETSPARTYUYTRAPSTELOGIDNAYEH
HESMYBABYWANNABEGEBANNAWYBABYMSEH
EIGHTLETTERSWORDIDROWSRETTELTHGIE
ONLYONEMEANINGDGNINAEMENOYLNO
ANDIMISSINGYOUEUOYGNISSIMIDNA
HESXANTHESBABYOYBABSEHTNAXSEH
HEYLOVEYOUDEARNRAEDUOYEVOLYEH
XOXANTHESAYSHEREALLYDOITSTRUEOX
did you manage to break it?
I hope you really see it hahaha ;D
♥
Random, so random huh.
Exams coming, real soon!
8Aug &I haven start revising yet.
What am I doing?
\ the sunset & the sunrise.