recent posts.
Why all good things come to an end♥Back to bloggin...
I wanna hear your voice now ♥My com was dead in th...
Oh, my sweet sugar honey's love. ♥Today, school as...
I'm waiting, do you know that ♥HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY...
That's something only love can do ♥ Tuesday, 26 Au...
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Sick , ♥Today, as usual was late for school.was la...
I found a reason, and the reason is You. ♥There ca...
Hey love! :)Today is SamanthaTan's birthday! whaha...
Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 4:59 PM
I was only waiting around for something to begin♥
Yesterday, 16 September 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIAWEI! ;)
Woke up by Gary's calls.
Met him under my blk then accompany him for lunch.
at the hawker near my house ;D
Then he went to school while I went back home
prepared and out to Ng's house!
Minmin so cute, she said 'Hello MiaoMiao Jiejie'
when I stepped into her house haha
That Ng just woke up from her lovely dream!
One hour later, Lim came with Doris haha!
then Doris went work & we slack in Ng's house.
Prepared & prepared then out to Town.
PlazaSing then FarEast.
Lets Mac Tonight!
& accompany Lim to wait for Doris to knock off.
then homed with Ng!
there's this guy there. hehe ;D
Come, lets take photos. Heh heh ;D
that's Ng! ;) then .....
Minmin! with me, her Miaomiao jiejie ;D
& this is Lim ;)
... ...Monday, 15 September 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIEL DIDI! ;D
was out with Gian for movie -Boys over Flowers
its nice lah hahaha! ;)
then met Esther and Arena.
went to library to return book
& shopped around Amk.
tata! and homed soon! ;D
... ...
Sunday, 14 September 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAZIQ! ;D
My aunts bought this mango cake and
celebrated my birthday early.
haha its nice lah! Yummy ;D
... ...
☆ He'll be happy when he's with her.
\ the sunset & the sunrise.