❧ runningwild/ (more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.

( Yours sincerely, ♥ )



I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.

" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.

» @ / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / TWITTER «


view(s) now



Xanthe Chow



( Affiliates ;sweetest getaway )
YCKSS
Arena Esther Yee Min / Ai Leng Ai Ming Amanda Tan Banu Bao Ling Bao Yi Berlinda Ang Cassandra Cassandra Catherine Cecilia Chai Lin Chee Wei Chooi Chi Delia Fiducia Fini Florence Gar Hong Grace Hansa Hui Shan Hui Xin Jaffir Jacqueline Jin Yuen Justin Kuan Boon Mel Melvin Yeo Miza Pearl Yeo Peck Ying Pei Ni Pei Ni Portia Precella Sandy Samantha Tan Samantha Koh Seok Lai Serene Shu Zhen Si Hua Thanya Thessa Wai Yeong Wee Ling Wei Yi Wen Jie Xuan Zheng Xue Ling Yew Pang Yong Reng
ITECE
Andy Anthony Benson Celeste Desmond Tan Desmond Eugene Goh Eugene Toh Eunice Toh Haziq Hubert Jeffrey Koo Joshua Koh Jun Kai Kit Raniel Lee Rusydiah Serene Zhang Sharon Tan Shi Wei Shin Chien Shikin Stephanie Wan Qi Wei Cheng Wilson Xian Li Ying Jie Yong Quan
OTHERS
Bao Bao Berlinda Claudia Damien Hubert Isaac Jacqueline Jing Yi Mei Chiee Pin Xuan Priscilla Rebecca Sarah Scott Shu Ling Tyng Woei Vivian Ang Wei Hoon Xiao C, Gary Yvonne Peggy Lim


( If only it can be rewinded. )
November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2013 April 2013 June 2013 October 2013 January 2014

( Tagboard )







Saturday, September 20, 2008, 8:58 PM

♥
20 SEPTEMBER 2008
I'm Seventeen!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ;D
& to Damien, KuanChew & XiWen

Yesterday, 19 September 2008
woke up early to go market buy things
then back home to sleep haha.
then around 4pm, Yeemin came my house
to help me take those bbq foods.
Then Gary cabbed down to my house
& we board the taxi
and off to Downtown East chalet.
Thanks Kuanboon for this chalet! ;D


It's at Blk H, 1829.
second storey sia, must climb up and down
& the bbq pit so far away from our room.
around evening, people start to come haha.
Keith and Gary started bbq-ing.


My classmates came haha & some of the
student council.
Celeste, Yen, Samantha, Sharon, Zhilei, Jinling,
Weicheng, Adrian, Kiawei, Chinguan, Jonathan,
Sally, Zen, Serene, Isabella, Berwin, Joanna, Desmond,
Keith & Junkai.


& the usual !
Yeemin, Arena, Esther, Sulan, Sihua, Doris,
Yewpang, Engsiong, Cheewei, Gerald,
Kiankeat, kengboon, Boonguan, Gary
Miaoyin, Berlinda, Peggy, WanQiu
& some 01's guys.
(hope never miss out anyone's name haha)


At 7pm, they went up the room to watch tv =.-
hahaha so I stayed at the bbq there to
accompany & wait for my classmates yeah!


bought Heineken to drink haha.
sat there and chatted.
people came and soon they went off. lol
Sugars gave me my 1st present,
it's their handmade 'muffins' hah!
I ate one up while kiankeat had one bite & leave it there.
haha I ate it up yeah not like gorgor haha ;D
I appreciated it alot ya!
then next they gave me another 2 present.
one very shocking de, must keep haohao haha.


we took pictures and pictures hahaha! ;)
Sulan went home because she not feeling well haha
& it's the first time I'm tonning outside lah
I'm so high can! hahahaha ;D
cut the cake before sulan left.
I'm so touch neh haha.


Anw, I cried before that lah.
I dont know why, its so sudden eh.
is the song? or am I'm just feeling sad
or maybe I'm too happy till I cried?
Thanks people for sayang-ing me hahaa!
& thanks best gor! heehee


something happened and caused all of us to become
very very pissed off.
but soon nothing already.
Gorgor they all went home around 2am.
Hugged gorgor before he left haha ;D

then we went to bath haha! so shuang.
then I went out to find
Weicheng, Kiawei, Adrian, Jonathan.
so touch, Poon come in the midnight leh hahaha.

We walked to some HDB near E!Hub de 7Eleven.
then went back to the chalet.
stomach very pain lah, so went to the room and rest hah
They dont let me sleep eh ahha!
anw, time passed very fast lah,
soon it's 5.30am then Gary went home then soon
Jonathan, Kiawei, Adrian & Weicheng went off too.


then ard 7am,
we keep asking the guys go eat their breakfast
We're aiming the bed hahahaha! ;D
they keep saying,
Satay, Otah, Chickenwing~ to disiao haahaa.
then they went to eat, four of us -the jupiterssss!
we slept on the bed, haha
Sleep until halfway, open my eyes then saw
the guys standing one line looking at us haha!
so funny lah haha, they are back from breakfast,
dont care them and continue to sleep.
woke up around 10 and tidy up the room.
Left for lunch then homed soon!


Took trian with Esther, Yeemin, Yewpang & Desmond.
Thanks guys for helping me to take my presents.
hahaha & thanks Yewpang for helping me to take
until my house downstair haha
Appreciated!
You guys rock yeah heheeheee ;D


Thanks people for the birthday wishes
& those presentsssss!
haha appreciated! ;D
I've enjoy myself yeah.
It's a memorable day! hahahahaaaa!


Thanks people! ;D

Thanks Sugars! ;)



I'm wearing gorgor's cap ;)

I'm the Birthday Girl of the day! hehe

I'm cooking? dare to eat? hahaha ;D

Ng. Lim. ME. Gian. Kuanboon. Cheewei
Kengboon. Gerald. Kiankeat. Boonguan


Me with Kengboon, Yewpang, Cheewei,
Boonguan & Gorgor! ;D


My Sugars! Chow, Gian, Lim & Ng.


Introducing their funny pictures,
Ahpeh, Gorgor & Foofoo.


Gay leh.
Nerdy two.
(gorgor trying to act cute behind haha)


They love posing eh.

Lim with the four crazy guys.

That's Gorgor & foofoo.


purple colour de fire haha ;D


Chow with Gian & Ng.


Hello Esther! ;)


Hello Yeemin! ;)


Hello Arena! ;)



Kiankeat, my best gorgor! ;)


Kengboon. & Boonguan! ;D


Cheewei. & Yewpang! ;D


Gerald. & Gary! ;D


Sihua. & Sulan! ;D


Doris! ;D


WanQiu. & Miaoyin! ;D


Berlinda. & Peggy! ;D



Sugars' handmade 'muffins' ;D


Cake of the day.


ITECE ;)


with Kiawei, Adrian, Jonathan & Weicheng!


with Samantha, Celeste, Yen & Sharon!



;D



Pink. Lime. Orange!


Zen. & Sally! ;D


Adrian. & Kiawei! ;D


ChinGuan. & Jonathan! ;D



Weicheng. & Junkai! ;D



Sharon. & Zhilei! ;D



Celeste. & Yen! ;D



Samantha. & Jinling! ;D



Isabella. & Joanna! ;D



Desmond. & Keith! ;D


Serene! ;D

.... ....


I'm going camp from 22Sep to 24Sep!
Malaysia from 26Sep to 5Oct! ;D
takecare people, with loves.





\ the sunset & the sunrise.