recent posts.
sweetheart, Y ♥倔强说不痛 假装什么伤都没有 倔强抬起头 决不让眼泪往下流真的不难过 ...
He shall be the one, Y ♥Actually wanna go for S.W ...
Sick , ♥Today, as usual was late for school.was la...
I found a reason, and the reason is You. ♥There ca...
Hey love! :)Today is SamanthaTan's birthday! whaha...
Thinking of the pastI'm now re-watching Brown Suga...
I wanna be with you♥/be the reason you smile. 08.0...
/Fall for You ♥Role play & PowerPoint project fina...
Hey, Sunshine! :)&XANTHE! ♥Didn't get the chance t...
Is him, not you.♥Yesterday there's fire drill in s...
Saturday, August 30, 2008, 8:34 PM
That's something only love can do ♥
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
After school went to Gian's house.
Esther was there already and they baked cookies!
Did Arena's present haha ;D
&had dinner at Gian's house.
Jared so cute lah haha!
doing Arena's last surprise ;)
... ...
Wednesday, 27 August 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARENA! ;)
She's Lim! the birthday girl.
Went school, don't know why I vomited twice.
Whatever I ate during lunch came out :(
one in school another at the bus stop.
feeling not so well, I scared I vomit again inside bus
but luckily at around evening I'm fine already!
Gerald finished his lessons already,
so touch lah! He waited for me for like 1hour plus ;D
He sat outside my class and waited for me with his fren.
After my lesson,
we took bus to E!Hub and met up with CheeWei!
Then we went Chalet first and put our bags down.
Went out to E!Hub again to fetch Lim, Gian, Ng they all.
Soon, many people came already haha ;)
Started Bbq-ing! Cheewei they all did the bbq-ing.
Grace and Pearl came and later on,
went out to fetch Kiankeat and Boonguan.
Then we went out to buy somemore drinks.
We went E!Hub many time already hahaha!
Samantha came and then B1 and later B2.
Birthday Girl has a sexy voice then haha &
Sulan was drunk. lol!
there's three surprises for Arena ;)
hope she will like all three.
Went home at around 11pm, trying to catch the last train.
But we missed our last bus to Mrt, so forget it!
Cabbed home with Samantha, Kiankeat & Boonguan.
While Esther, Sihua and Pearl took another.
took a nap in the taxi, thanks gorgor for his shoulder ;D
very very tired, bath and went to sleep soon!
... ...
Thursday, 28 August 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEEWEI! ;)
Overslept, was two hours late for school.
After school waited for Kuanboon in school,
but one hour already he still haven came back
so I decided to go back Chalet myself first.
(Thanks Celeste and Yen for accompanying me)
Met Arena, Sulan & Desmond at downtown east.
walk walk around E!Hub,
Desmond bought his shoe at NUM, hot pink siol haha!
then headed back to chalet.
lie down on the mattress and watch Mr Pig's show ;)
Soon, Esther cabbed down chalet haha.
Had dinner and slack inside chalet.
trained home at night with Esther, Yeemin & Samantha.
Cheewei's present suit him alot haha.
... ...
with Lim, Arena! ;)
Group pic ;)
with B2 Sister & B1 Brother :)
the five of us.
me, sulan, yeemin, esther ;)
with Arena, Esther, Yeemin, Sihua & Doris.
your my greatest love ;)
with best gorgor, KianKeat ;)
with Gerald Boyfren. lol :D
with Ng, Esther! ;)
with Gian, Yeemin! ;)
Samantha :D
Sulan :D
Sihua :D
Grace :D
EngSiong :D
Desmond :D
Chow, XANTHE! ;)
I enjoyed my days at the chalet with
all my lovely, they're greatly missed ;D
Bye Coasta Sand Chalet! Shall say Hi to Aloha soon!
... ...
Friday, 29 August 2008
Went school for lessons, Sulan came my school to eat.
Headed down to Amk to meet Banu!
then saw NG! so we went library together haha
went her house after that then
minmin keep calling me -miaomiao jiejie. hah!
cabbed home later, they sent me down
& minmin shouted 'Byebye miaomiao jiejie !'
so loud so loud! across the road can hear, omg!
... ...
Saturday, 30 August 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIHUA! ;)
Went central with mum and bought some groceries home.
Had breakfast at Mac ;D
weather was nice nice and had an afternoon nap
& here, I'm blogging!
This is my blog, if you hate me that's your problem
and dont make it my problem.
Someone out there claim that he/she knows me,
that's so damn funny lah!
You're just making a fool out of yourself,
hiding behind your com, trying to be funny.
your mama never teach you,
not to anyhow spam other people's blog.
You hate her is your problem, cos you're a loser.
... ...
Fuck , I was totally pissed off.
For your information, My attitude has NEVER change!
I'm good already, I never release my angers out that day.
cant maybe at least pay a little?
compared, we ate much more lesser than youall.
we invited youall ya then, so?
cant you at least help us pay a little. just a little wont kill !
how can you smoke infront while people are bbq-ing?
Do you know it's rude? that's not your house.
so what if he say nevermind, at least know the limits.
This is my fren's bday chalet, not mine not mine!
I have no rights to call my frens along,
so why are you asking if my frens are going?
It make me in difficult position, do you know that!
& you're making my life difficult then
when you refused to pay a little.
cant you stand in my shoes?
how could you ask my frens to help you cook,
they cook but they dont get to eat!
Once the foods were cooked you just took all away!
And when you ate finished and went off,
you left the mess there and we have to clean it up for youall.
ya, whatever. I got nothing more to say.
What is over is over, I cant do anything now.
... ... ...
\ the sunset & the sunrise.