recent posts.
I found a reason, and the reason is You. ♥There ca...
Hey love! :)Today is SamanthaTan's birthday! whaha...
Thinking of the pastI'm now re-watching Brown Suga...
I wanna be with you♥/be the reason you smile. 08.0...
/Fall for You ♥Role play & PowerPoint project fina...
Hey, Sunshine! :)&XANTHE! ♥Didn't get the chance t...
Is him, not you.♥Yesterday there's fire drill in s...
be there with me, always.♥Hey online diary, I'm he...
Finally I'm back to blogging.♥ School aren't fine ...
HeyHeyYouYou.Yesterday,met esther and her friend D...
Thursday, August 21, 2008, 9:25 PM
Sick , ♥
Today, as usual was late for school.
was late for about 40min hahaha ;)
After school went TM with Sharon & met Max.
Kit came find us later on then homed together.
I'm feeling much more better today :D
... ...
Yesterday, I'm feeling so not well lah!
whole body very weak & tired..
but I still went school as normal.
YeeLeng is sick! (Flu + sore throat) *Sigh
I wanted to see someone but he couldnt make it :(
homed early to sleep!
... ...
Tuesday, Down to meet Esther & Yeemin.
on the way wasnt feeling well already,
keep sneezing :(
Reached home actually wanted to watch tv but
while watching I fall asleep. Lol!
... ...
Monday, school end early.
Had lunch at Tamp then dont know go where so
took bus 29 decided to go for a bus ride! hahaha ;D
last min decided to alight at Changi Village.
Actually wanna go to P.Ubin but not worth it,
next time then go bah hahaha
walked around and went to the beach there.
took photos! ;D
first time all seven of us went out together.
weather was hot hot hot
so went for drinks -Sugarcane juice at the hawker.
Then took bus back & went school for meeting.
... ...
Sunday.
it's his birthday haha ;D
actually prepared something for him but ya nevermind.
see how lor haha
\ the sunset & the sunrise.