recent posts.
/Fall for You ♥Role play & PowerPoint project fina...
Hey, Sunshine! :)&XANTHE! ♥Didn't get the chance t...
Is him, not you.♥Yesterday there's fire drill in s...
be there with me, always.♥Hey online diary, I'm he...
Finally I'm back to blogging.♥ School aren't fine ...
HeyHeyYouYou.Yesterday,met esther and her friend D...
CAN I SCREAM YOUR NAME OUT LOUD!MR TANG LXXX KXXX ...
I'm always so clumsy, whahaha. Was out with Arena ...
你的突然出现让我明白了我对你的思念从来没有断过!Yesterday met Esther first...
Don't cry on my shoulder cos I'll cry on yours.Thi...
Saturday, August 09, 2008, 2:56 PM
I wanna be with you♥
/be the reason you smile.
08.08.08
Yesterday, school celebrated the National Day.
Stood there for hours then my leg was so pain lah!
I lost my Singapore flag somewhere in cafe1 :(
but but I got my balloon hahaha!
Event finished so I faster go change my shoe haha.
After that went Indoor Sport Hall
play awhile de Badminton.
& off to meet Esther and Yeemin at Orchard.
Shopped around and took bus to Amk.
haha. Bought things and shopped around
so long since I last went Amk le.
wanted to go home already but
received Kuanboon's msg, he's coming down.
waited for him to come down lor.
He came with Desmond haha.
Esther and Yeemin went home le then
I accompany Kuanboon and Desmond go eat.
went home soon :D
with Kit :)
Before event :D /Yen, Me, Kit, Celeste.
... ...
Thursday.
School end early at 10+am!
went tamp as there's nothing to do.
got meeting at 4pm & 5pm.
lol! they played the teletubies, haha Po the cutest.
Found an Ezlink card on my way home, on bus 72.
kenny Chia from Temasek poly. lol!
pass it to the bus driver when I alighted the bus.
school are normal nothing happening.
Forgot who say that
left = before going to jail
right = come out after jail
cool right!
Mr KiaWei :D
Tuesday.
Watched The Freedom Writer during LLA lesson.
nice movie haha.
Monday.
stayed back for meeting.
then waited for Sharon to finish hers too
but her meeting end very late lah!
too tired so slept in the activity room.
cant tahan already so went ate our dinner
and help sharon pack hers.
left the school around 9+pm. so late
even the dragon boat training had ended.
... ...
Sunday.
Went out with my family,
meetin Yeemin later on.
Brother accompany me as Yeemin haven reach.
went Cineleisure to eat & saw Dickson gor.
after eating, brother went home le
so me and yeemin went shop shop around orchard.
bought my watch haha! and bought a top at Zara :D
ohmygod lah! I spent again haha.
nevermind once awhile its ok haha.
home! school the next day.
\ the sunset & the sunrise.