recent posts.
be there with me, always.♥Hey online diary, I'm he...
Finally I'm back to blogging.♥ School aren't fine ...
HeyHeyYouYou.Yesterday,met esther and her friend D...
CAN I SCREAM YOUR NAME OUT LOUD!MR TANG LXXX KXXX ...
I'm always so clumsy, whahaha. Was out with Arena ...
你的突然出现让我明白了我对你的思念从来没有断过!Yesterday met Esther first...
Don't cry on my shoulder cos I'll cry on yours.Thi...
You wouldn't know if you don't give it a try.♥ 不要用...
49 days♥♥♥Smile, get away from those pain.Was out ...
Byebye school, Hello Holidays! :)... ... ... http...
Saturday, July 19, 2008, 1:49 PM
Is him, not you.
♥
Yesterday there's fire drill in school,
the weather was so hot.
The whole school to assemble at the field.
went met up my sisters after school as usual.
& bought my shoe! oh yeah hahaha:D
... ...
Wednesday, 16 July 2008
Rush home after school and changed.
Met up my lovely 404 at Yckss :D
Saw Mr Kumar, haha.
Me, SiHua, Pearl, Banu, Thanya,
KianKeat, Kenneth, YongReng, WeiYi,
Albert, YongHui, Nicholas, Jaffir, JingKai, Shaanvir
Went Amk Hub for movie,
" It's a Boy Girl Thing " &
went Pepperlunch for dinner :)
After movie, some went off first
then the others went Kpool.
Saw Gideon at Kpool with Chris. lol
Samantha met me later then
homed around 10plus.
school the next day, sian.
Finally had our gathering. haha
I miss them many many :)
♥
BestBestBest! love him ;)
Sihua ;)
Banu! ;)
Thanya ;)
Pearl Pearl ;)
J-Bomb; Jaffir! ;)
Bizzy, Nick! ;)
... ...
Tuesday, 15July2008
After school, went Tm with Cel & JL.
then Max & Jonathan came meet me.
shopped around then they went off le
hahaha :D
Soon, Samantha came then JL & Cel went home
and we went Ikea!
Samantha's dad drove us to Amk later on,
then cabbed home.
I got myself 62 wooden pencils ;) lol!
:D
♥
Will I meet you again?
yuan fen, I believe.
I'll wait ya haha!
maybe one day I'll walk up to you.
every morning, my sunshine. :D
\ the sunset & the sunrise.