recent posts.
CAN I SCREAM YOUR NAME OUT LOUD!MR TANG LXXX KXXX ...
I'm always so clumsy, whahaha. Was out with Arena ...
你的突然出现让我明白了我对你的思念从来没有断过!Yesterday met Esther first...
Don't cry on my shoulder cos I'll cry on yours.Thi...
You wouldn't know if you don't give it a try.♥ 不要用...
49 days♥♥♥Smile, get away from those pain.Was out ...
Byebye school, Hello Holidays! :)... ... ... http...
Somehow I cant forget youAfter all that we’ve been...
It's so different.Teach me what should I do now.To...
Once in a month, seriously is nothing!I'm getting ...
Thursday, July 03, 2008, 11:46 AM
HeyHeyYouYou.
Yesterday,
met esther and her friend Doris at Amk first.
Sihua & Arena came joined us after their school.
Went Bugis haha :D
Saw Sharon at Bugis Junction.
We walked to Penisula then to Raffles city
Samantha joined us at Raffles City.
They went Donut Factory to buy donutss. haha
So long never see Samantha le haha
Miss her sia ;)
Cabbed down to Tpy.
Went to eat Esther's daddy Kwey Chap.
Yummy! hahaha.
sat at the playground there and talktalktalk.
Then cabbed home around 10pm :)
♥
night at tpy. Random-ing ....
... ...
Zilian anywhere, anytime. haha ;)
Mirror Mirror ...
Smile & Twist twist ;)
my precious honey ♥
oops. It's bad for health hahaha!
♥♥♥
Meeting Yeemin and Samantha later haha.
Will be going back to Yckss tmr :D
I dont care I die die also want go in to the canteen.
I wanna makan my fav foodss.
hahahahahaha :D
Uh-Oh.
I got many many homeworks not done.
how how ? hahaha :D
My powerpoint project going to be due soon
& ya accounting worksheetssss
&& online assignmentsss!
all not done yet. :(
and I left ard 3 more days.
"WAKE UP! STOP SLACKING, GIRL!"
♥ we have wings.
Hey there, it's -sweetsugarhoney.