❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Stayed back & had dinner in school. Chatted for hours with JY, JL, MY & WS.
... ...
Monday, School started!
& It's Youth Day lah!!! :(
why we dont have holiday on youth day?
never early for school,
I'm always late, jialat! haha :D
Tamp then Bugis with JL
& bus ride back to tamp & home. haha
... ...
Sunday, went Tpy with Esther, Arena & Yeemin.
Then to Bishan!
Chatted inside the mrt station haha :D
Saw Mr Rumi at yck mrt! whahahahaha.
I want my m)phosis shoe & my watch lah!
Esther, next week!!! shopping day. hahaha! :D
♥
Friday, 04/07/08
went back Yckss to take our SGC. & again the security uncle don't allow us to go canteen! Saw Mr Kumar! whaha ;) He said he misses 404'2007 & I miss my lovely 404 too! any class gathering ? haha went to NYP for lunch & contacted Dickson & XiaoHong gors ;) Miss them many many! hahaha :D Went town!
Saw KianKeat best gor at taka then at Fareast! Miss him Miss him ! :) Saman came my house and we went coffee shop eat eat.