recent posts.
Don't cry on my shoulder cos I'll cry on yours.Thi...
You wouldn't know if you don't give it a try.♥ 不要用...
49 days♥♥♥Smile, get away from those pain.Was out ...
Byebye school, Hello Holidays! :)... ... ... http...
Somehow I cant forget youAfter all that we’ve been...
It's so different.Teach me what should I do now.To...
Once in a month, seriously is nothing!I'm getting ...
Happy First Month, dearest :)♥♥♥Time passed, alrea...
Why, Because I said so.They are schmates/strangers...
♥ 别说我的眼泪你无所谓Tell me what love is ... Just came bac...
Saturday, June 28, 2008, 11:45 PM
你的突然出现让我明白了我对你的思念从来没有断过!
Yesterday met Esther first at Amk.
Saw KianKeat best gor! whahaha.
went pepperlunch find him but only awhile,
took a pic with him and need to go off already.
Arena is waiting for us at Mrt there. :D
Accompany Esther to register for her school
then went window shopping.
(Esther & Arena)
(BEST!)
... ...
Today, went to meet Arena at Woodlands.
Her brother and sister came along haha :D
We went library and used the laptop.
& borrowed books.
Compared to other libraries,
Woodlands' is not a quiet one, haha!
Ate dinner at Arena's mum working place.
homed soon :)
( beautiful blue sky )
... ...
Now I'm here to blog, whahaha!
GEO lenses, Sugar collection,
shorts & hoodies preorder !
♥♥♥
online , online , online !
Kiawei said I'm emo ):
& He said to cry on his shoulder
cos I wrote in my previous post,
Dont cry on my shoulder cos I'll cry on yours
haha he's so funny huh.
cute cheeky friend of mine, lol.
I'll rmb to cry on yours, kw haha!
Esther's taoyan/xihuan/super xihuan! lol
my evil evil evil -twin name is Xihuan haha!
anyway Arena's blog post on the birthday thing
is so accurate lah!
do check out huh. haha!
You're a loser or a sucker or both!
whatshitwhatnonsense
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.
Goodbye .
♥♥♥