recent posts.
Happy First Month, dearest :)♥♥♥Time passed, alrea...
Why, Because I said so.They are schmates/strangers...
♥ 别说我的眼泪你无所谓Tell me what love is ... Just came bac...
Tomorrow is gonna be another day ;)♥♥♥There's only...
PROMISE ME. STAY WITH ME ♥7 May.Went to Student Co...
BananaPapaya! My way of talking.Yesterday after sc...
When Love became Hate... everything is so differen...
♥♥♥Yesterday went to meet Esther and Arena.Cel cam...
忠心♥ XANTHE我还是爱你的!She wont be as happy as before.Sh...
I LOVE MY TWOFOURZEROONE :Dnever be apart, I'll al...
Tuesday, June 03, 2008, 9:45 PM
Once in a month, seriously is nothing!
I'm getting sick soon.
I'm feeling so not well these few days.
my headache is killing me!
ARGHH! :(
Yesterday after school went tpy with
Sharon, Samantha & Yingjie.
went mac and used Sharon's laptop haha!
did my LLA, yeah! lol :D
My powerpoint is on the way now lol!
I need to rush already.
It's due on 10June!
♥
& yeah. tmr gonna meet up my ladies. :D
... ...
Shall hope everything will be fine.
♥♥♥
Survey Instructions:
Remove one question from above & replace it with your own.
Tag eight people, list them down at th end of th post.
Notify them in their chatbox that they've been tagged.
1) How long will you wait for someone you love?
- Till the day I like another one.
2) What do you hope for now?
- Things will become better now.
3) What is the last thing you do/say if tomorrow is the end of th world? - Confess to the one I like if I have one, haha!
4) Do you hate your friends sometimes?
- Maybe. Maybe not. Depends.
5) What will you do if your best friend has been kidnapped?
- Obviously, to call the Police cos I cant do anything.
6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Yes.
7) Who will you choose between your ex boyf & your current boyf?
- Haha, no comment.
8) What's your desired age of marriage?
- Maybe 25
9) Are you happy with your life now?
- No, it's so stress!
10) What if your crush asked you out?
- I can fly up to the sky man! lol
11) What will you do when you have a crush that knows you have a crush on him/her?
- Uh-oh! That's good cos I dont need say, he know already but will feel shy.
12) What feelings do you hate the most?
- kana backstab or betray by close friends. & kana cheated!
13) What will you do if you fall in love with a guy/girl?
- Slowly observe his every movements. lol
14) What are you looking forward to in the coming weeks?
- No idea.
15) The most important thing in your life.
- All, everything! Nothing is not important to me.
16) Who do you hope to always be there for you?
- My love ones.
17) Do you find life meaningless?
- Dont know.
18) Who do you love the most?
- Me, Myself. haha
19) Do you believe that there's 'True Love'?
- Yes.
20) What's your greatest wish?
- To meet the Mr Right instead of Mr Wrong ;)
21) What will you change if you can turn back time?
- I shouldn't had start it.
Take off Qns.7 & replace with "Who will you choose between your ex boyf & your current boyf?
"Tagged by: MEL
The Eight people below, please dont reject & dont break the rules. Thanks :D
♥Arena.
♥Yeemin.
♥Chailin.
♥Aileng.
♥Celeste.
♥YingJie.
♥WanQi
♥Junkai.