recent posts.
Once in a month, seriously is nothing!I'm getting ...
Happy First Month, dearest :)♥♥♥Time passed, alrea...
Why, Because I said so.They are schmates/strangers...
♥ 别说我的眼泪你无所谓Tell me what love is ... Just came bac...
Tomorrow is gonna be another day ;)♥♥♥There's only...
PROMISE ME. STAY WITH ME ♥7 May.Went to Student Co...
BananaPapaya! My way of talking.Yesterday after sc...
When Love became Hate... everything is so differen...
♥♥♥Yesterday went to meet Esther and Arena.Cel cam...
忠心♥ XANTHE我还是爱你的!She wont be as happy as before.Sh...
Saturday, June 07, 2008, 10:49 PM
It's so different.
Teach me what should I do now.
Today, stayed at home and tidy my room!
omg, it's so messy!
All my rubbish stored since primary school.
I threw away lots of childish stuff haha!
... ...
Holidays coming! woots. haha! :D
one more week to go &
"Bye-bye School, Hello my Holidays !"
... ...
Yesterday met up my ladies!
but Yeemin cant join us again :(
before meeting them,
went to Audio house with Yen, Cel & Yingjie :)
Kiawei lead us there haha.
After much looking, Yen finally bought her camera.
had some bite at some restaurant at Aljunied.
( Pretty Sunflower )
( Xanthe & Cel )
( Yen's camera )
Went CP with my ladies then to AMK.
slacked, chatted & shopped!
homed around 10pm.
( Wore Arena's bigbig nerdy spec )
( My lovely ladies )
Some Random pics.
*stolen from kiawei's phone.
Omg! I look so funny hahahaha :D
swimming pic taken month ago.
... ...
You disappear again .
Gone to somewhere?
You dont seems to care like the past.
You changed? or I changed? or none.
or maybe, is the feelings perhaps.
I need time to settle these. It's so complicated !
I dont seems to know you like the past,
or maybe I had never understood you.
Maybe, I shouldnt be thinking these right here!
& I should had gone on bed now!
Goodnight, I'm sleeping :D
♥♥♥