recent posts.
Byebye school, Hello Holidays! :)... ... ... http...
Somehow I cant forget youAfter all that we’ve been...
It's so different.Teach me what should I do now.To...
Once in a month, seriously is nothing!I'm getting ...
Happy First Month, dearest :)♥♥♥Time passed, alrea...
Why, Because I said so.They are schmates/strangers...
♥ 别说我的眼泪你无所谓Tell me what love is ... Just came bac...
Tomorrow is gonna be another day ;)♥♥♥There's only...
PROMISE ME. STAY WITH ME ♥7 May.Went to Student Co...
BananaPapaya! My way of talking.Yesterday after sc...
Saturday, June 21, 2008, 9:06 PM
49 days
♥♥♥
Smile, get away from those pain.
Was out with Yeemin yesterday! :)
Met her as usual at Braddell then to Aljunied.
After that went to Bugis.
Ym meeting the hoodie's owner.
It was rather big for her so she sold it to me.
Went to Marina Square, MANGO sales!
ShopShopShop!
Funan IT mall,
saw my brother so had dinner together.
haha, he treat sia! goodgood. :D
But Ym felt weird so insisted to pay abit.
Brother went work after eating,
then we went shopping again.
Raffles City, Donut Factory!
look for YewPang/ Jayvon;
well he has a nice and unique name, haha.
bought donuts from him.
Then off to Amk to meet up Esther.
Homed soon.
Brother brought back supper!
It's pizzas from Pastamania.
God, it was 12 mid-night then.
& I ate it, so late!
whahaha, turning a fatter pig soon.
What a girl enjoys, Shopping (;
People say we're of the Extreme/
Fair and Tan. Ha-Ha!
so where's the average?
LMAO!
With Yeemin & Esther.
... ...
Thursday, 19 June 2008.
Met Celeste, Jinling and Sharon for lunch.
Then to School! For some talk.
Met up Samantha and Yingjie in school.
Not all of the classmates came.
It's simply too boring.
When the talk is going on,
They are playing PSP! haha.
well, I'm listening to MP3 then.
not listening to the talk too. haha!
If they off the light, I will fall asleep.
Finally it ended, went swimming!
Yingjie and Jinling never swim.
we were suntanning,
two tone getting darker ): lol!
YingJie, Samantha, Jinling, Sharon & Celeste.
Was damn shag after swimming.
Had dinner at LJS, saw Yen!
She was eating Pastamania, just came back
from the School Sport trip to KL.
so cool haha! :D
late night, down to somewhere for someone.
very long since last seen.
Goodbye, my lovely! ):
... ...
Wednesday, 18 June 2008
School for remedial.
After that went Changi Airport, Popeye!
Yummy! Very long never eat le hahaha :D
went T1,2 & 3. haha
very tired so homed around 8.
... ...
♥♥♥
I'm here without you.
I think I will be alright.
but I'll never forget you.
Goodbye, sweet love.