❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
我还是爱你的! She wont be as happy as before. She will still remember him and she still cant forget about him. She told him she still miss him. He said they need to talk but there's nothing much he did. She is waiting for him to say something but he didnt. She did regret saying of breaking but what can she do. She dont know if it is mutual now or what. She is trying so hard to forget but she cant do it. It is so Banananana hard to be strong! It aint easy to forget him! :( Aku Cinta Kamu dan Rindu Kamu!!!
♥♥♥
Tuesday during LLA lesson went to Singapore Discovery Centre. lol! :D took some pictures. After that went back school for SC.
[ Took this on the way to SDC. :) ]
[ the exhibition ]
[Yen. Jinling. Cel. Me :D ]
[ Haziq :D ]
[ Alex (Kuanboon) :D ]
[ Kia Wei :D ]
[ Wei Cheng :D ]
♥♥♥ Accounting Fundamental making me mad mad mad ! What shit. I dont know this and that. I'm a slow learner siol. lol! Office skill, Uh-oh! my com skill sucks lah Business Fundamental, I hate acting =.- role play, gosh it is making me more mad.
got to go finish all my incomplete assignments. byebye. :D