recent posts.
Tomorrow is gonna be another day ;)♥♥♥There's only...
PROMISE ME. STAY WITH ME ♥7 May.Went to Student Co...
BananaPapaya! My way of talking.Yesterday after sc...
When Love became Hate... everything is so differen...
♥♥♥Yesterday went to meet Esther and Arena.Cel cam...
忠心♥ XANTHE我还是爱你的!She wont be as happy as before.Sh...
I LOVE MY TWOFOURZEROONE :Dnever be apart, I'll al...
070408.430-220408.600Backed to blogging :D♥♥♥Monda...
No ordinary love♥♥♥Thursday, After school saw Jun ...
I'm so vexed lah! Eh you ! :(Haven been blogging f...
Wednesday, May 28, 2008, 6:54 PM
♥ 别说我的眼泪你无所谓 Tell me what love is ...
Just came back Singapore :)
Friday, 23 May 2008
After school went home straight then at night went off le.
Reached Teluk Intan, Perak at ard 6am (24MAY2008).
It had been 3 years since I last went back. Haha! :D
( The Clock Tower of Teluk Intan )
( random, that's my bro and Me! :D )
It's my pretty cousin's wedding! Woots :D
Came back to be one of her Sisters. lala
ME, MYSELF, I! :D
After dinner went back home and drank Heineken . Hahaha!
they bought four cartons of it! lol
( Me and my cousin Advertising. Haha!! =.= )
( My brother is so EMO ! hahaha =.= )
( Me & my cousin trying to be funny )
( With my Pretty cousin/ bride, HueyCing )
( With HueyYeen cousin )
( With Pea cousin )
( Real Blood Brother & Sister)
( Leng. Pea. Yeen )
( Pea. Leng. Cing. Yeen )
( YL. JM. PP )
( Day 1's flowers )
( Day 2 de bride flowers )
Sunday, 25 May 2008
Actual wedding day of my cousin,
all dressed up in white dress.
and follow all those chinese traditions.
at night had wedding dinner at some restaurant.
( Pretty Bride )
(Me, Xanthe;Yeeleng! whaha)
( look like couple huh? LOL )
Monday, 26 May 2008
woke up quite late then had breakfast,
went out shopping with my cousins.
Aunt bought me a tee and a bag :)
ate pizza for dinner then
prepare to come out to Singapore le
Reached woodlands checkpoint ard 4am.
cabbed home then packed my sch bag
and off to school soon ~ lol.
so tired man! never sleep leh :(
I came back with many many mosquito bites
*Itchy Itchy lah!
♥♥♥