❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Met up at Braddell, a sudden change of meeting place.
But it never affect me but it affected Yeemin. lol!
Then, met Arena and Yeemin at Yck first.
Bump into Packston there so went down together.
Reached there, thought we were the latest but we're not!
Waiting so long for Baron and his brother. lol!
His brother, Dion is so cute lah! hahaha :D
Then headed down to City Hall!
Shopped at MarinaSquare. Then the guys played pool.
While we girls doing nothing there. So boring.
6pm & we went to NewYorkNewYork for dinner! :D
Thanks EngSiong for the treat, so cool! hahahaha.
The foods were simply delicious, Yummy!
And we ate till very full.
We ordered different meals and shared it within us. haha!
Every one's mood -Happy! woots.
we had great laughter and joy there.
Happily enjoying our dinner which cost total of $200!
And I love the Candy Floss! My fav! hahaha :D
Gerald came and met us after our dinner.
Then Baron and his brother went off le.
Went to Penisula and Funan but mostly was closed.
On the way back to Cityhall,
something happened and was so embarrassing lah!
I sprained my left ankle and fell on the road!
It hurts alot and my knee started bleeding.
The road surface is very the rough man!
I didn't drop tears then but I dropped at home,
cos it's very very pain! :(
Others went home soon.
Left Me, Arena, Gerald and YewPang rotting at Cityhall.
We sat down and chatted then went back to MS.
They wanna check the price for cutting hair.
Reached home around 11.30pm :D
So tired, so pain. *Sigh.
It's Pictures time! :)
[ The menu ! ]
[ Dion with the menu ]
[ The Guys ]
[ The Girls ]
[ Group Photo :) ]
[ Me and Yeemin :) ]
[ Me and Arena :) ]
[ Me and Sulan :) ]
[ Me and Gerald :) ]
[ Me and YewPang :) ]
[ Me and Engsiong, the birthday boy :) ]
[ Me and CheeWei :) ]
[ Some of the meals ordered ]
[ Small boy, Big meal ]
[ Arena feeding Dion, Aww so sweet ]
[ One piece for 3. -Me, Yeemin & CheeWei ]
[ Making of Candy Floss ]
[ Cheers for our Candy Floss! ]
[ Yummy, sweet sweet de ]
[ Me with my Candy Floss! :D ]
[ This guy is Packston! Me and him were the loggerheads for the day! He hit me for nothing lah, and for 3 times man! What the *toot. Crazy fellow! Hit my shoulder! and it's very pain ok! Mad Mad Mad !!! ]