❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
CAs coming this friday *OhMyGod! :( After school went SCroom to collect SC shirt for tmr!
and must wear this and that. Court shoe?!?! and...
I dont want wear the that one leh..
I'm going to skip AFD, not I want de is a must! lol.
( Love me or hate me? up to you. )
To those spammers, C'mon lah. Although it's two different names but is same Ip leh. You all have nothing better to do isiz? Try me, I will call the police! This is my blog, do respect me & I can write whatever I want. comments are good but dont over the limit ok! ................................ .......................................... Stop all those nonsense lah! It's irritating. Hate me then get lost from my blog. Dont ever come back again then! That's all. Bye!