❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
What you see is not what you get. Fake the Smile! ♥♥♥
Hello and Goodbye!
& all my nonsense. nonsensenonsensenonsense! Ah-Ha-Ha. All my blahblahblah nonsense :D sticksstonessticksstonesfullstopcarparklots. homeworksstudiesbookspapersprojects
Sticks and Stones.
Omg, I told you! I told you! something that should be said long ago but I dont think it's important anymore now. All the best in your studies! :D *Gambateh!
Fake smiles lead to addictive lies
♥♥♥ Yesterday went back to Yckss. very pissed off ! That security uncle don't let us in to the canteen. He asked us to leave the school after taking the O cert. The bell rang, and all the juniors finished their school. LOL They used weird stare to look at us. eheh ! never see before ~Humans!?! Saw Karine, Miaoyin mei & Huishan madwoman! Miss them! :)
Later on, took cab down to Tpy. Had lunch somewhere at the Entertainment Centre. Then shopped around. very tired ! homed around evening.
Arena help to meet up with Dickson gor to take the tickets! so cool, he gave us 20. lalala! I'm so excited lah! Hope I can make it there! (Pray hard my school will end earlier) Clement Tsang & Yuan Shuai ! :D yeah yeah yeah ! lalala.
School's starting on Monday, 14Apr! So Fast. I need to study again! :( I have plans with my sisters already, but not yet with you. Those feeling so weird, so weird ! I think I need to wake up and care more bout you. ♥Gideon. :)