❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on!
3 April. & Happy Birthday Amanda ! :) Met up with Yeemin and Arena to ToaPayoh. Yeemin came along with her Sister and D.J while Arena brought her younger brother along, then bring him to see doctor cos he got a long cut on his face. It's quite long, so scary! He's a strong boy haha :D D.J is getting cuter and cuter each day, hahaha!
It's raining heavily then, what a bad weather! :( Accompany Yeemin to settle something then to PasarMalam. Bought a Hello Kitty card holder each & help Esther to buy one too. (the auntie so xl, attitude towards customer so bad) Arena had to go home first, so There will be another shopping day at tpy again soon! :D & 5 more days to Yeemin's birthday!
Esther came back already! ^^ & Cheer up k! woaini :) ♥♥♥
One more week and my school will start! That's fast :( My long long holidays ending soon *Sigh I'm not ready for school!! ohmygod, I'm scared! lol A new school life in a totally new environment. really hope it will be a better one :D
I somehow miss my school life as a Yckssian. I miss those time I kept wondering where's blahblahblah. what lesson is he having now & so on. always looking out for him at assembly/recess/changing of lessons/end of school. & ya all Blahblahblah! -the Alphabet love :D
Yckss, a place where I met all my lovely. and those passer-bys that came across my life which gave me many many memories in these four years. all the madness & nonsense ! crapping, gossiping, slacking & playing. I learnt alot in these four years! I will never never forget all those.. memories! ... ...
Dickson gor. Thanks so much! ahaha You always treat me so so so good. You're the gor that love me alot! Thanks for doing so much for me. I wont turn bad in my new sch de. All the best in whatever you do. ILY :D & Thanks (in advance) for the tickets for '14apr Uaretheone'! If I go successfully, I will go look for you ya hahaha. :D I dont know what to write le. Good things need not write so much, You know I know can already. ahahaha! :) Smile always! ♥♥♥
Seriously I don't know what to do now.
I think I'm crazy ytd lah. What a stupid mood-swing. ha-ha!
I think it will continue like this.. like this. -unsolved
ha-ha-ha. a smile to cover this!
You will not know, never.
I overheard! I felt so bad. Omg, I knew all.
Your answer is forever the same.
If like that go on, there will be forever- no answer!
let it be over?
will it be better , boy ?!? isiz what you want?
You're vexed, so am I !!!
SO, Please dont keep dragging this matter.
I'm feeling so down ytd. You dont know I bet. :(
Someone, thanks for being there when I need someone.
Thanks for willing to lend me your shoulder anytime