recent posts.
I'm so vexed lah! Eh you ! :(Haven been blogging f...
What you see is not what you get.Fake the Smile!♥♥...
How I wish it is a fairytale.Yesterday, Arena dard...
yoyoyo! ARENA THE GREAT HERE~ WOOTSi hacked into y...
忠心♥ 443366.826.5464.7664Yesterday met Arena then t...
A lovely Sunday. :)Online in the afternoon, then...
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on!...
hahaha. I Love You :)Monday went Tpy with Yeemin.H...
忠心 ♥ Clement Tsang Shing ChiHe's cute ok, ILoveHim...
It's so hard to be strong.25 March.To Woodlands wi...
Saturday, April 19, 2008, 8:38 PM
No ordinary love ♥♥♥
Thursday , After school saw Jun Kai. haha
Me, Yen, Celeste and Kuanboon went White Sand mall.
Jinling and Haziq never go with us.
Accompany Yen go make her Ez-link.
Then shopped around looking for our lockers' locks !
ate dinner there and homed around 7 :D
(I look so weird. w/o makeup)
Friday , Met Kuanboon, Celeste and Jinling first
& had Mac Breakfast... Then saw my Brother there with his friends.
Was abit late for school. Met up Yen and Haziq in school.
We're not the latest but the Seventh to reach! lol
Didn't have any lesson, just went for attendance =.-
It's our Inter-School Telematch , 2008April Intake.
and we just went to support our School of BIZ. lol.
there's four different schools,
Business and Services(Biz). Applied and Health Sciences(AHS).
Electronics and Info-Comm Technology(EIT). Engineering(ENG)
Total there's 4 games. Each class sent 5 representatives.
& Finally we, the School of Business got the Champion! :)
After school, went tampines with Yen, Celeste, Jinling and Kuanboon.
Haziq again never join us ! lol :D
Ate KFC then went TM shopped around.
Then off to meet Yeemin at Payalebar.
shopped around there then took bus down to AMK.
Played Kuanboon's PSP along the way!
Met up with Esther and Arena ! :D
Shopped around and went to our secret place to chat.
we sat there for hours and very cold lah !
I SUPER MISS THEM. MY SEXYA. 2401 :D
but sad to say Saman never join us again! :(
so long never see her already.
Now all of us are going different ways.
Different schools, that make us busy & have lesser time to meet out.
But I believe our sisters-ship will always be so strong :D
I LOVE THEM ALWAYS. !
Without them my life is totally meaningless.
♥♥♥
I'm sick! *sigh & thanks for the concern Esther !
I will go see a doctor soon ya haha.
♥♥♥
My Guy, Seriously I Miss You lah!
but I dont know leh. I'm feeling so so so weird.
we dont seem that we're tgt lah. !!!
12 days already. Do you rmb when we started?!?
Do you know !?!?! Omg, I'm having mood-swing lah !
I somehow think that we lack of communication leh.
I dont know what you're doing and so on, ya.
I like dont understand you at all.!
I dont like been treated cold when you're in bad mood!
& You contact me lesser and lesser. We seldom meet out already.
Now, I'm the one contacting you!
& You took so much time to reply my msges.
I sometime had the thought that we shouldn't have started!
When I need you, I dont know where're you.
You said you're very serious, I dont feel it you know.
I asked you something you ask me back!
I wont know when you never say.
& Maybe I think you dont even bother to tell me anything.
I would want someone that will share his joy, sad & ya whatever with me.
Someone that treat me good and always care for me!
I feel so un-love although you say you love me.
I'm feeling so down now, and tell me where are you now!
Sleeping or Football!??!?! What am I to you ? seriously your dear?
Will you ever feel jealous over whatever thing?
The who is waiting for me, you dont know this.
Should I let you go. Shall we let this be over?
I'm scared to get hurt anymore! Maybe I will be better off without you ?
IMISSYOUILOVEYOUIHATEYOU. :(
Honestly is good, no lying/hiding. Communication is the key. keeping negative feelings in
will only lead to anger and resentment in the long term,
and make the situation worse.
I think change is a good thing.
Although it may be terrifying to get out of your comfort zone,
it's also very exciting to start a new chapter of your life.