❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Haven been blogging for few days. School started ! & I less online already. lol ♥♥♥ Sunday, went to my cousin's house first then met Arena and Yeemin at Fareast afterthat. :D
Orientation for 2 days :D Monday, went school with Kuanboon then saw Nurul so went together lah. hahaha! & The Bus31 Q is so bloody long lah! late for school, but it's ok anyway lol! Very happy lah cos Kuanboon same class as me! hoho =.- There's a total of 7 classes in my course. with min of 40 ppl in each class I think. lol! but our Class Advisor very strict lah!! -Mdm Siti UQ0804G :D & my class only have 8 guys? 30 over girls ? OMG! lol Had talks at Auditorium & Had Ice-Breaking games at Function hall. After school met Gerald, together went to Tampines & met with Arena and Yeemin, ate our dinner & off to Mediacorp! :) Met Dickson gor there lor. homed right after the show cos very tired!
( The Stage -UARETHEONE :] )
( The EIGHT guys )
( CLEMENT TSANG ♥!!!! :] )
( ICARU.YUANSHUAI ♥-so shuai! MRCOOL :] )
Tuesday, went school with Kuanboon and Gerald ! wasn't late but was early =.- hahaha Had what- Police talk at the auditorium. Then headed for Team Building ! Had the Amazing Race, went around the school lor :) After Lunch break, we had CCA Fair ! Went to Taekwondo there to find JunKai.! hahaha :D I joined 4 Ccas. But I think I won't want all lah haha! Orientation ended soon. Normal lesson started TODAY(wed) Our class's (Orientation) Bridge Leader are Fida, SuSu & Alvin !
After school, met up Esther at amk. Bought my FULL black shoe ! argh, pissed off Recently bought a converse sneaker but cant wear that A little bit white and red will die meh!?!? why must FULL black so ugly lah! :( -Waste my money lah. & I'm broke lah, $100 for class fund !?!?! *Sigh.
Wednesday (Today), Took same bus with Kuanboon and Jinling. Then met Yen, Celeste and Haziq in school before going to class. Had lessons, and Talks at Auditorium -boring (fell asleep) LOL! After school went to bought things and homed! Omg, Have Assignment to do lah. I dont know how to do lah! Ah-Hahahaha. I so not use to wake up so bloody early! :(