❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Yesterday, Arena dardar came my house early in the morning.
Com-ed and nothing else to do le.
Went to NYP around 1+ met up with Engsiong & Kuanboon.
Had lunch and went separate ways, Cabbed to Esther's house!
Packed Yeemin's present & play with Minmin :)
(She's too cute)
(the Cover Page)
Off to meet Yeemin at Amk! Shopped around.
And met Engsiong & Kuanboon at the arcade.
We saw SzeYung! with his friends at Amk Hub :) hahaha.
Waited for Sulan to come and off to MarinaSquare!
Dinner at Yuki Yaki :D
Later on Gideon & Chris came met us awhile
soon they went home as they're tired !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARDEAR ! :)
(Pretty Yeemin)
& here's the process of opening up the present from us!
(Awesome! lalala)
(Sulan. Yewpang. Engsiong. Kuanboon)
(YM's carefully handling the present while YP is acting cute lol!)
(the girls)
(Group photo. not well taken! -eh thanks arh G)
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYNGWOEI & JARREDCHAN :)
I can't think of you anymore cos I have him. We're goodfren that shall be all. Although your smile will brighten up my day and you will let my heart melt but I really shouldnt be thinking of you here!