❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
Monday went Tpy with Yeemin. Had our lunch at Delifrance, shopped around & at the Pasar Malam. Didn't watch 'U are the one' at 8pm but managed to watch the repeat at 12am. Clement is cute haha & Yuan Shuai is shuai lah! (Dickson gor know Clement. Omg! haha lol) Quarrelled with my mum at night.
Yesterday was April Fool ! Went out with Yeemin & Arena. First to Penisula then to Marinasq. then off to Amk for haircut! After that, met Gideon & his friend Christopher. Saw Cassandra at amk hub. Then went lan to find Samantha. Xiaohong gor called and wanted to prank me lol! & I felt bad to prank some people. ha-ha. (esp. Best gor! ) I think I played till very over liao.