runningwild/ (more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.

( Yours sincerely, ♥ )



I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.

" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.

» @ / FACEBOOK / TUMBLR / TWITTER «


view(s) now



Xanthe Chow



( Affiliates ;sweetest getaway )
YCKSS
Arena Esther Yee Min / Ai Leng Ai Ming Amanda Tan Banu Bao Ling Bao Yi Berlinda Ang Cassandra Cassandra Catherine Cecilia Chai Lin Chee Wei Chooi Chi Delia Fiducia Fini Florence Gar Hong Grace Hansa Hui Shan Hui Xin Jaffir Jacqueline Jin Yuen Justin Kuan Boon Mel Melvin Yeo Miza Pearl Yeo Peck Ying Pei Ni Pei Ni Portia Precella Sandy Samantha Tan Samantha Koh Seok Lai Serene Shu Zhen Si Hua Thanya Thessa Wai Yeong Wee Ling Wei Yi Wen Jie Xuan Zheng Xue Ling Yew Pang Yong Reng
ITECE
Andy Anthony Benson Celeste Desmond Tan Desmond Eugene Goh Eugene Toh Eunice Toh Haziq Hubert Jeffrey Koo Joshua Koh Jun Kai Kit Raniel Lee Rusydiah Serene Zhang Sharon Tan Shi Wei Shin Chien Shikin Stephanie Wan Qi Wei Cheng Wilson Xian Li Ying Jie Yong Quan
OTHERS
Bao Bao Berlinda Claudia Damien Hubert Isaac Jacqueline Jing Yi Mei Chiee Pin Xuan Priscilla Rebecca Sarah Scott Shu Ling Tyng Woei Vivian Ang Wei Hoon Xiao C, Gary Yvonne Peggy Lim


( If only it can be rewinded. )
November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 September 2011 July 2012 August 2012 October 2012 November 2012 January 2013 April 2013 June 2013 October 2013 January 2014

( Tagboard )







Sunday, April 27, 2008, 2:58 PM

070408.430-220408.600


Backed to blogging :D

♥♥♥
Monday, 21 April 2008
Was late for school, bout 1/2 hour ! omg lol.
After school, went Bugis with Celeste.
shopped around and I bought my black flat! :)
And saw Sister at Bugis Junction. lol :D

♥♥♥
Tuesday, 22 April 2008.
After school, walked to EastPoint Mall
with Celeste, Jinling, Yen, Kuanboon and Haziq. :D
Omg, me and Celeste lead them to the wrong gate ah-haha!
Went to The Pet Safari, those dogs are cute but I'm scared. lol
Then later on took train to Tampines.
Went Tampines mall with Jinling and Celeste.
Was shopping happily but somethings happened
and I can't smile anymore after that!
Dropped tears outside 'Toy R Us'. My heart ache alot :(
trying to cool down, but I can't.
Celeste and Jinling cheered me up then.
I dont want to go home so early so went to meet Junkai.
He toured me home. lol! He cheered me up too :D
I thought I wont cry when I reached home but It got worst.
I cried alot at night before my sleep. :(



(Me and Junkai)


♥♥♥
Wednesday, 23 April 2008.
After school got Student Council, but before that went Bowling!
went Tampines Safra with Celeste, Jinling, Junkai, haziq & Kuanboon.
Force to play Bowling! LOL. :D
after few games my thumb nail broke ! OMG *pain lah!!
it hurt alot lah! keep bleeding. :(
they ask me to cut away the top part so I faster cut away.


(how my nail look like the next day)

Although I stopped playing after injuring my thumb
I got the same points as Junkai, highest sia lol
all not I play de is dont know who, hahaha! :D
Jinling and Haziq went home so left me, celeste, junkai and kuanboon.
Junkai need to go back school for taekwondao while we three for sc.
took cab back to school cos we were late for student council.
After student council, ate dinner in school.
Reached home quite late sia, so went to sleep soon.



( I'm so zilian, lol )


( Me and Celeste )


( Haziq )

( Junkai )

( play Psp at bowling =.= )

( Junkai vs Kuanboon )

( Game One score )

( Game Two score )

♥♥♥
Thursday, 24 April 2008
After school met Yeemin at Tampines.
Saw Sister again. I everytime see him sia lol!
Shopped around then met Junkai and go home together again.
ah-hahahaha! :D
I told yeemin I miss him alot.
I dont know why, I still cant get over you. :(



♥♥♥
Friday, 25 April 2008
Had the first PE lesson today!
I pray hard to rain but didnt sia, sad siol! lol
Played some games and guess what there's swimming next week!?!
OhMyGod lah! I dont want swim leh :(
sian sia must go buy swimming suit liao. Boring!
Some bloody bananas used our locker, we nicely told them to move away
but they go throw dirty socks back inside, want us to clear ourselves!
What the hell lah! Shit them!* We were feeling so Boiled !
After school, went tampines shopped with celeste. haha :)
then went Amk to meet Arena and Esther !
met Samantha to sort things out. :D
homed around 9. so tired sia!



♥♥♥
Saturday, 26 April 2008
Met Arena and Yeemin, went town first :D
went to find Esther hahaha! then took cab to PlazaSingapura.
accompany Arena to meet with her classmates.
went to The Cathay to watch "Doomsday"
Omg, this movie is so bloody Violence! so many blood lah
Gosh, It is so digusting lah !!! lol
After the movie went to somewhere for pool.
very tired sia so went off with Yeemin first.
reached home around 10. Clear up and off to bed!
I love my bed lah lol! :D


( My lovely )



♥♥♥
Sunday, 27 April 2008
finally a day I can rest at home!
Just woke up hahaha :D
I didnt have a good sleep since that day.
I still miss you. :(




♥♥♥.♥♥♥.♥♥♥
Mr G, that day was my worst day!
since that day I cried alot alot.
My days suck alot!
You once said it's mutual, is it so?
I didnt want it to become this way but ... ...
You ask me that, and I'm not that type of girl lah!
I'm shocked, sad and disappointed!
How could you compare us with the others.
I feel so hurt. All I did was crying.
I dropped my tears while talking to you on phone then.
My heart ache alot. I really need time to recover from this.
I think I still cant face you! I might run away if i see you.
Now, I still miss you and I'm not feeling any better.
You say we need to talk and ya then ? You did nothing.
Those days we are together seems that we are not together.
No phone calls/smses/meet up.
Maybe you have the Before & After problem.
or maybe it is just the starting.
We shouldn't had started at the beginning, there's nth better.
Now that It had ended, only I'm the one that is sad.
I'm trying so hard to get over this!
I want to be strong but I cant.
I cried almost everyday, you know?!?
( I dont think you will cos you dont read this )
Till now, I still cant get over you.
ILOVEYOUIMISSYOUIHATEYOU! :(