❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ Only God knows how much I love you. 付出的一切值不值得, 永远不会有答案.
Yesterday went out with my sisters -Arena & Yeemin & Esther ! 29 Feb 2008, A day which is special i think hahaha :)
We went to PlazaSingapura. Then to Cineleisure, after that walked to FarEastPlaza. went to find Esther. hahaha :D Took taxi to Bugis, shopped around & trained down to AMK. Went to s11 for dinner, can say is supper lol.
My mood was super not good lah ! kana scolded by my dad & It spoilt my mood lah, Shit! I was so damn damn hot man ~ *boiling. Go out will die meh, stay at home I will rot de leh & may turn crazy! I'm turning seventeen, I'm not that little girl anymore. What I want is more freedom. Why cant you all understand de!?! Scold somemore lah, you all will know what's next.! *anger released. feel so much better lol.
Anyway I wont go for tattoo. & ya, that's my ans.
then, (mood status- Angry). after we saw the msg changed to (-happy) we were laughing & chatting happily while eating. feel so great with my sisters around ! I so so so love them ! :) I was shocked that you sent me that, Mr K ! lol Are you really serious in that ? haha. You say you will wait. lets see how long can you wait. haha :D those msges can see you care for me but it's true, i wont know.
Oh XXX. Don't worry too much for me. I wont get into any danger. & your msg sounds more like a joke than something serious. You Promise, but some guys do break promise. How can i believe if you are serious in this, you're a hongster anw. I knew things you never thought that i would know. If i had hurt you, I'm so sorry. & the msg had failed to touch me but it make me laugh. :D
& eh ya. I feel so vexed. Maybe it's time to say Good-bye to you. messed up feelings . . . I still need time to get over! :(
I realised you're not the one that I know at the beginning.
Suddenly I feel that you're like a stranger to me. After walking so far away, I realise you're not beside me. And when you finally chooses to evade, I learned how unfair.
current mood- Happy! ps. I love my brother haha :)