❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
I never thought I'd doubt you. I think I'm better off without you.
I keep wondering if everything you said was true.
And my girlfriends keep telling me not to think so much.
I came to a conclusion that this is a pure Illusion, Chaos and Confusion.
Sometimes I wonder if I'm chasing a fantasy.
There's nothing worse than having no answer.
(but I think I already have it.)
Enough of those stupid guessing of mine and excuses made.
Your actions had said the truth.
I'm getting frustrated and choosing to go away.
People are complicated and ya, so damn confusing!
All because they're simply a mixed bag of
"Lovable and Dysfunctional qualities".
People are born to be different different different lah. DUH!
It seems to be so so so unclear yeah? so - Make It Clear!!
(but I dont think it's important now anymore.)
As said, When you like someone they don't just slip your mind.
I'm letting you go -out of my mind now.
Maybe all or it's actually only one-sided ...
(Maybe things are so different now if i never agreed to work that night)
Saya rasa memang ia sudah tamat !
lagi, aku rindu kamu.
... ... I'm so not in the mood these days. I'm getting moody very easily nowadays! And I'm forcing myself to do things in order not to think anything! Maybe I'm choosing to be M.I.A! (not listening to any phone calls/msges) Maybe leave me alone awhile awhile then, I need some peace. :( I don't want to drop any tears anymore. Enough of those crying !
... ... Yesterday afternoon, met up with Elsie and went back to BCH. Waited for YiXiang to knock off. Saw Richard, AhPou, Jack, WeiJie, AhHua, LiPing & Thomas. They're still the same hahaha! :D The place looked abit different (shifted some stuff, hah!) Went to Tpy, ate dinner (Thanks YiXiang for those treat!) Chatted, Shopped around & homed. My headache is back last night & It's making me mad mad mad!! Sick, all getting sick. Get well soon my Girlfriends & me. takecare with lots of love. :)