recent posts.
♥ Super SunshineYour approval isn't needed.HAPPY B...
♥ Only God knows how much I love you.付出的一切值不值得, 永远...
♥ 而当你最后选择了逃避. 我学会了不公平You should know how i feel fo...
♥ A smile. Do You Know, I know nothing.what does a...
♥ I Love my Sisters .2401 ! :)There's no use look...
♥ My mind & heart always have You ! :)Maybe I star...
♥ I'm Sorry, Give me more time.Mr A, give up on me...
♥ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! (:you know i know, that...
♥ Don't say Good-Bye.she is just a simple girl wit...
♥ I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh :(boy. Tell ...
Thursday, March 06, 2008, 12:52 PM
Good-Bye My Long Hair !
( Hello, Short one )
Yesterday got my hair cut. A rgggh!
It totally screwed up my day :(
Spent around 2hours inside the Salon, It's so boring ok.
The woman cut until very slow, like a tortoise. lol
thought say cut around 1 inch, in the end she cut away like 10 inches.
& some more, she cut away my Tail ! (Angry & Heart Pain lah)
My long hair is gone & now become so short. :(
I kept complaining & talking about it. & Yeemin said,
"What had over, had over." Precisely!
Although feeling sad, nothing could be done anymore.
Shall wait for it to grow longer again then. :(
( they are shorter than before )
... ...
Went Library, searching for bakery recipes (Ym) & Books (Me) .
Spent more than 10Dollars at Cafe Galilee .
& I borrowed 2 books.
( I do read. haha! )
[ Me & Yeemin. Deardear x3 ]
... ...
Waited for the rain to stop (raining day sucks)
& met Jin Wei outside Toast Box.
to NewYork, visit Ai Leng :)
Yeah, she treat us a Candy Floss ! It's Pink & very sweet.
Then, went to Nebo for drinks. Thanks JinWei for the treat :)
(Mocha's love)
... ...
Woo-hoo (laughs)
I saw my best gor, kiankeat . hah!
Finally saw him, Miss him alot alot. haha :)
If he never came over & said Hi, I think I won't know he's somewhere around.
Too happy to see him & forgot to take picture with him. lol
When remember, he had to rush for movie. *sad ed.
Seriously, he look handsome then. :)
& Saw Kenneth moron, he gave us a lame face. . .
(still the same, never change. hah!)
No where to go, so Homed !
& saw ChaiLin sweetheart after that.
... ... ...
Today shall be another boring day at home.
Cool, tomorrow IT show with sisters :)
( Small. Medium. Big. [Soft toys] they are my love! )
( trying something call -Random )
There will always be a Good-Bye after a Hello !