❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
The feeling is terrible! I Don't know what should I do now.
I'm feeling very vexed!
Should I ? or not ?!?! *sigh.
... ... ...
Today met up with Yeemin & Arena under my blk first. Then rush to NYP to settle Arena's enrolment thing. Sulan waiting for us there, saw Sihua too! (she so "Ahem" lah ok?! made me so angry. lol) Then met YewPang & EngSiong at Yck mrt. & Esther at Amk mrt. Off to The Cathay, movie- Sky of Love! managed to catch the 2.30pm showtime hahaha :) The movie was great, I like. Haha! Haruma Miura as Hiro. (he's so handsome ok!?!!) After movie shopped around PlazaSingapura.
... ... Yesterday, met up with Yeemin & Esther for lunch at Amk. Pizza hut! cool, so long never went there already haha :D Then watched movie -Step Up 2 (the streets)! Nice yeah. haha love the songs ;)