❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ A smile. Do You Know, I know nothing. what does all your smile & laughter mean ?
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melanie! & Hiro didi :)
Went out with Yeemin & ShaoXing today (: went to cineleisure for movie - L Changes the world ! It's quite nice & L look cute huh ! hahaha :D We also went arcade to play lol ! (so long never play that le) then walked to FarEastPlaza, had lunch at LJS. Went to find Arena ! bought slipper (: shopped around then off to BoonKeng. Met Gideon & ... (: homed around 7 . & here I'm, Blogging.
Takecare & Goodnight :DDD
eh! I think, You're still the one that I like. like the past, I used to ...