❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ My mind & heart always have You ! :) Maybe I start to Like You already ...
☆ Sunday, 17 feb 2008 :)
Relatives came my house for lunch haha :) then afternoon AhWen suddenly ask want go out not in the end only Me, Melanie, Elsie & AhWen can make it ! :) met Melanie first at Yck then went to Amk. Went Kpool to find Ahwen then went for dinner.
hahahaha so funny leh... Ahwen bought his food & put down then just walk away =.= quite long then came back & with his friend, AhXiong :) AhWen gave me & melanie something to eat but i dont think it is nice Saw Karine hahahah :D After dinner went to Raiders as he wanna play dota =.= Raiders like a cinema lor, Big & COLD =.= then see them play, so boring ... Elsie finally came & she gave us V.day present. :) Thanks so much for the cookies & It's delicious !
Accompany AhWen to look for Wine, took taxi down to Ave10 bought & went his house there de playground & slack. drank the Wine -Lindemans .. Took pictures & i went home first. AhWen sent me out to take taxi :) He's very caring, this is what i noticed then haha afterall, he's a nice guy haha ! :D I'm his wife & Melanie his girlfriend LOL =.= (that's what he said- craps)
☆ Tuesday, 19 Feb 2008 :)
woke up by those smses :D posting is out ! & I'm same with kuanboon *so Happy hahahahah ! :) but my school is so so so far ~ & i think my course is a boring one LOL ! haha
anw, ytd had a sweet sweet dream :D Boy, I Miss You ! -very much.
here are those Sunday's pictures ! & AhWen w/ me ( 'laopo' & 'laogong' ) =.=