❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I'm Sorry, Give me more time. Mr A, give up on me is what i can say that is good for you, if not you will get more hurt & be more sad.
Tuesday went out with Yeemin to meet Arena :) & went to find Esther too ! It had been a long time since i last saw them. Met Grace & Sihua there too at FarEastPlaza :D shopped around & had dinner there then went Bugis, met Samantha there :) & i had wasted $10.
Yesterday went Yishun with Yeemin, Esther & Arena :) Went to make our Sisters ring ! X , A , Y , E , S -five of us :D back to GiftAName to find Cindy & Annie :D *miss them & the LeeHua's guy still rmb me & esther hahaha. then went to buy the bacon & cheese. haha ! Off to Yck to meet EngSiong & YewPang, we're late. headed to Cineleisure for "KungFuDunk" :D shopped around & went cine9. Finally watched the movie & one word- Awesome ! the three guys are very handsome ! :) Jay is cute in this movie hahaha ! After movie went to find Samantha, Junbin & B2 sister at LJS :D then left for FarEastPlaza. Saw BeeSiew & Cassandra there. Waited for Esther to knock off, but in the end me & yeemin went off first :D so tired .. very .
It's me & I'm temperamental !
With my beloved - Yeemin & Arena :)
Taken in the Cinema ! :D
long time ago, took by Qian pink.
& that's MeiChiee w/ Elsie & the one w/ face unshown is me lol
& behind at the bbq room is Weikeat . =.=
& there's still 2 more pics haven upload due to some error,
shall upload next time :D
You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through And rise above when the rain falls down But it's so hard to be strong When you've been missing somebody so long
& Today's Valentine's Day ! Wish all a HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY :)