❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ! (: you know i know, that's enough.
Went Bugis with yeemin deardear after work that day haha shopped around & bought a couple watch :D Found out something when yeemin deardear came shop find me hohoho, we're shocked ! :D
yesterday was my last day of work. exchange numbers & took some pictures haha. will miss those time working & slacking around there. & eating those bakguasss too haha ! last few days i keep telling Elsie that ShaoXing is cute :) hahaha ! she can't stand me haha & so is her to james :D lol ! i called AhWoon --Laogong yesterday, lol ! so funny man ! since it's the last day mah haha .. :)
know many nice people :) Elsie, Melanie, QianPink, Baoyi, YiLin, LiTao, ShaoXing, Gideon, Jason, Kaiwen, Aaron, Isaac, Jasmine, MeiChiee, YiXiang, AhWoon, Ying, AhPou, AhHua, Jack &more. lol Will miss them (:
Today is the first day of lunar new year ! haha HAPPY NEW YEAR !! :) went to the esplande there around evening, many people lah lol ! haha very tired le so went home.
& today is a very special day :D mei & gor [kiankeat] eversince 07.02.2005 ! best gor & mei Forever ! :) love & miss you ! haha so fast 3 years le hahaha !
& Dearest sisters ! I Miss you all , meet out real soon ok?! happy cny ! :D forever my sisters. all are love !
Thanks Aaron & ShaoXing! :)
Jack & me, the panda haha !
Elsie, Jack, AhHua & me :)
AhPou & me :)
He is cute lah :) hahaha lol (see i told you, i will post it here de)