❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ Don't say Good-Bye. she is just a simple girl with her simple life.
(I Love this Song, It's nice)
看着你哭的时候特别奇怪 想给的安慰总是说不出来 为何这爱总是拼凑不起来 现在的你为何笑的那么愉快 因为你我可以永远在这等待 因为你我不会再悲哀 Don't Say Goodbye. 我还不想离开 Don't Say Goodbye. 能不能从头再来 Don't Say Goodbye. 这一切开始的太快让我静静一个在这发呆 Don't Say Goodbye. 我还不想离开 Don't Say Goodbye. 能不能从头再来 Don't Say Goodbye. 请不要忘记我的爱 让我静静一个在这发呆, 不想离开
2 feb 2008 :D Went to work as usual haha :D then very busy lah ! i didn't had the chance to rest lah lol then Aaron help me & Elsie buy drinks :) thanks lots ! haha
& i hurt my back. thanks to Leng Sen Woon (Ah Wen) very pain lor. :( then Elsie tease him say must marry me liao What a joke hahaha. . . & he still tell me alot of craps. say what at night go his house & tmr go next door for photo shoot =.= then what we now dont follow those traditional ways marry after living tgt =.= (I think he's mad)-think too much one word -Crazy ~
Went bugis after work with my parents :D bought shoes & tops. haha bought a watch but ! i dropped on the floor & it cracked a little inside , sad lah :(
& my contract is going to end soon will be looking for new job soon :D i think i will miss this job just like Gift-A-Name.
3 feb 2008 :D today was also very busy lah. sian haha early in the morning, Ah Wen touched my stuff in my bag he really think he's my husband -siao de ! he today's action damn funny lah. cant stand him kisses ? =.= crazy fellow. & he called me " Lao Po Da Ren" (老婆大人) =.= & he told Elsie craps too. lame hahaha ! i cant stop laughing when i see him haha :D
i hurt my hand while working today. I'm so tired. so tired ... went amk with my family, shopped for new year stuff bought heineken ! woots ! :D shall sleep early today, tmr work as usual. sian :(
i saw rainbow while i working & it's on the paper. haha :D