❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh :( boy. Tell me now.!
Yesterday met my parents at central :) then saw Marshall somewhere. & i saw Arena & Esther ! omg. i miss them lah then Samantha came find me. :D After that we met again outside LanShop. Arena & Esther went dinner together with me & my parents. Then i stayed with them while my parents went shopping themselves. Saw JunBin & B2 sister. & we slacked around amk. Went LanShop :D -the amk rotting tong ? hahahaha ! funny eh.
Today went to work as usual, no mood in working lah. I'm so tried ! ah boon today keep di-siao me & he wanted to drink my water =.= Weikeat was in bad mood, we think haha.
after work went tampines shopping with Elsie :) hahaha actually also want to go find someone but he's not working today . . . :( lol
Saw B1 & B2. brother & sister ! haha :) ate dinner & shopped around. & Bought Hooch ! yeah hahahah so hot lah . . . Went to a hp shop to buy something then that guy ask me sent him my ring tone . again ~ first is weikeat =.= LOL !
many things ran through my mind when I'm on my way home. I'm so sad now. :( *thinking deeply give me some alcoholssss. i want to force myself to sleep ... haha maybe I'll be emo back again like that day... is like. WHAT THE HELL . you're giving me heart attack alright. I'm dying already lah.
I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did ,You fell so hard I learned the hard way, to never let it get that far
Because of you. I never stray too far from the sidewalk Because of you. I learned to play on the safe side, So I don't get hurt Because of you. I find it hard to trust Not only me, but everyone around me Because of you. I am afraid ...
I lose my way & it's not too long before you point it out I cannot cry Because I know that's weakness in your eyes .. I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh Every day of my life . My heart can't possibly break When it wasn't even whole to start with ...
I watched you die. I heard you cry, Every night in your sleep .. I was so young, You should have known better than to lean on me. You never thought of anyone else, You just saw your pain. And now I cry in the middle of the night Over the same damn thing !