❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I love the one is not my lover, Every inch of his heart belong to another person
It's time to blog ! hahaha :) it's raining heavily outside, such a cold weather. lazy to eat out so called pizzas delivery haha ! recently hurt my thumb at work, nerves cracked :( now recover abit le haha ! school starts le, & I Miss going school :( days without school abit weird ! lol I Hate Working ! (except for GiftAName) so tiring man *sian
*- to Him, I think i know what you mean, when you told me those words yesterday. I don't know to say what but I can only say Sorry to you. I can't bastard my girl-boy-friends to join you with your friends. I know you're very angry with that .. *sigh they find many ways to help me go out & I cant just ... you know?! they may not get use to someone they dont know can say to them you're a - Stranger , i can't be 24-hours acompany-ing you. You may be left out if you came that day I hope you can just understand this a little. nothing much to say le, only can say Sorry ! :( & Happy Belated Birthday to you (no present although you ask for one that day)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY huishan/madwoman ! :D
I so wanna know how are you these days ? but where can i get your news ? no-where .. i really really like you but * 我爱的人不是我的爱人 ! i miss those days i get to see you when you're happy, i'll smile :) ☆ the alphabetloves ABC- XYZ ! & Ahem* /I Miss YOU !
alright that's all for today's post Good-bye & Takecare ! :)