❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ Damn my results ): i thought you didn't. but you did in the end !:)
today's work was so-so lah. Wei Keat is such an irritating one . lol he keep di-siao Elsie what - boxing ? =.= he opened the door for me today & keep smiling. don't know what's he thinking. LOL ! then ask me sent him my ring tone =.=
finally knocked off, me & elsie so happy lah :) Aaron arh. Get well soon bah :D Issac came work. I shouted his name ! lol the people there turned & looked at me, made me so paiseh. then Thomas ask me wanna hug him as well ? LOL, what a joke :D so tired lah went home & slept le. . .
24 Jan is the worst day ! *sad but i was prepared for it lah but don't know why my tears ran down like a running tap ): after few days of thinking, finally decided where to go & now i had finally accepted the truth. It had over, crying doesn't help to change it =.= No worries, I'm fine yeah ! i wont do anything silly de haha
22 Jan is Grace's bday & we celebrated on 21 Jan went there after my work, i looked tired haha after eating got one uncle treat us with alcohols =.= we're underage lah but we didn't care, just drink. Heineken is nice :D & Nazreen sang the song is nice lah ! after that went home. took same bus with Pearl. Benjamin & D-X. Pearl & Benjamin alighted at amk then me & D-X at yck lorh. so weird the atmosphere luckily he started talking then wont feel weird le haha ! :D after much chatting, he's nice :)
& here's the group photo. (left to right) -standing: Yeemin. Me. Esther. Nazreen. Joshua. D-X. Pearl. Sihua. Samantha. Arena -seated: Shawn. Fiducia. Grace. Benjamin & alcohols ..
i wanna ask you but somehow no chance wait till next time bah.. & i think i wont ask you le lah. somehow i think you are not the one..
[just played a sad song & i will cry straight away]