❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
So long never update le, yesterday accompany samantha go see doctor then arena came later but i went off around 5 cos got work, sian ! :(
Working almost everyday so sian lah but can see Yeemin everyday haha :) although just say Hi & Bye LOL .. the people there everytime keep asking me to smile, cos i dont smile de when I'm working .lol lah & I know some nice people at work, Elsie, Gideon & Melanie .... & others
my supervisor sometime good sometime bad :D I still remember that day he scolded me 'that thing arranged until so ugly !' (you smart you do lah, as if i know how to arrange when no one teach me!) * stupid !
then yesterday Gideon was late & he & our supervisor quarrel (sort of) ! at night our supervisor scolded him again , poor gideon lol after work, Gideon walked us to the bus stop he went home after we board the bus :)