❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ A SENTOSA day, 30 NOV 2007 :) great day at the Singapore's island resort !
the last day of November spent w/ my dearest sisters :) YeeMin, Arena, Esther, SiHua, Grace, Fiducia & ShuYing ! to celebrate Fiducia's birthday (advance), her bday is on 3dec Happy advance Birthday Fiducia! :)
met 11am at bishan then went to Vivo City for lunch then took train to Sentosa & alighted at the Imbiah station walked passed the Merlion then went to the CineBlast, Extreme Log Ride ! it was awesome & cool, we screamed very loud ~ hoho :D
after that went to take the Skyride ! so excited lah ~ cool man :) so scared my slippers drop down cos i didn't take out haha! & I'm abit scared cos very high lah ! but the views up there were great ! hohoho :D
finally we reached Siloso Beach, settled down & played Frisbee there build sandcastle too but like not very successful, haha felt bored so decided to go to Palawan Beach ! took the beach tram there, went to the Palawan Amphitheatre first to watch the multi animals show :) there's a dog, quite big lah name Husky luckily it never came near me cos i SUPER scared lah ! the host of the show also very comedy haha
after the show went to the beach there then to the Southernmost Point of Continent Asia, took pictures & watched the sunset there :) the views there were great too & very brezzy up there! tired* went to take the beach tram out to the Beach station then took train out to Vivo City, had our dinner at HarbourFront Centre :) train-ed home & somethings happened that made YM super angry
It was a super great~ DAY ! had super lots fun with my sisters :) Thumb Up** for SENTOSA DAY ! *yeah I love them, my sisters ! thanks for such a wonderful day :)
Pictures taken at SENTOSA ! (there's still some not uploaded yet)
selftaken at SILOSO Beach :)
the 8 of us at Palawan Beach ! outside CineBlast while waiting