❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ It's the thought that counts ! that was the last time & no more again
working almost everyday till Christmas :) under Gift a NAME @NorthPoint
Christmas eve, Yeemin & Arena came to find us haha after work exchange gift session ! haha i got Weiteng dabian de while Cindy Dajie got mine :) then took picturesss ! & slack around BK & mrt there home around 12+ ! HOHOHO Merry Christmas ~ :)
Christmas that day Cindy Dajie was happy cos she's the biggest there ! heh heh ~ cos only got Cindy so we all become very slack ! :D sit there chat chat can earn double pay le wahaha ! after work went to meet Weiteng to take our stuff ! *happy ! i got the big doggy that i wanted ! ~ thought i cant have it so i hug it whole day when working haha sat down & chatted under Blk 308 :) home around 1130+ ! *yawnss
LOLLIPOP gonna release their album ! I'm waiting hoho ~ :) wondering where can get their first Ep lah !
picturesss taken on 24/12/07 :) Arena & Yeemin w/ our apron haha :D Lina & me !
w/ Cindy Da Jie :)
airen,dabian,dajie,mei,me :) cant see us haha ! :D