❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I think I still Love You -hahaha /TiongXimNeverDie :)
these few days went out to look for job ! jobless for one month liao ! sad ! haha that day went suntec with yeemin, bought the Christmas candy & she was super angry the person bluff her hoho :D /my sweet temptation !
Tuesday went out with esther & sihua there's a guy ask me for a candy ~ *thick skin can ! want eat then go buy yourself lah! somemore i dont know you leh ~ hahaha first time encounter this kind of people
today went out with yeemin, yewpang, engsiong & gerald then later on left only me, yeemin & gerald nia went orchard, shopped at taka ! sesame street performance there, elmo so cute eh haha I love the cute winnie the pooh ! ;) find kuanboon & ate dinner together with him & weizheng :) homed around 6+ *tired ! went out about 12 hours le ! a JOB plssssssss * :)
\I'm looking around for BBT's EP :) thumb up for My Lucky Star (FangYangDeXingXing) ! *