❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ Great experience :) me at northpoint !hahahhaa :D
ytd had supper with Esther, Yi Jin & Wei Teng ! :) Cindy cnt join us as she rushing home for Guess3 ! LOL and had super great laugh ! hahaha ~ and we keep looking at the tenchi shop next door :D things there are attractive man ! but sad lah today their last day there :(
today did my first beads-ing ! my name is hanging at the shop haha bought my cute pink rabbit at tenchi ! *happy ! di-siao-ing the ppls at tenchi hoho after tmr nth nice to watch le & no more fun ppls to disiao
tmr finally an off day for me hoho :) & will be going out with my sisters ! this job i working now was okok lah ~ i did gifts wrapping there *scary ! lol =.= tired lah cos must stand for 12hours leh :(
the people there are friendly lorh Cindy, YiJin, Weiteng, Lina. ! Annie & CangYuan :)