❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
bangbangtang\lollipop (棒棒堂) & Fahrenheit & JOE Zheng Yuan Chang (郑元畅)
recently watched " It started with a kiss ", now watching " 黑糖瑪奇朵 brown sugar macchiato " & " ROMANTIC PRINCESS 公主小妹 " & " The X Family 终极一家 " they are cool & cute HAHAHA :D
went out these few days to buy my prom night stuff tmr is our graduation night @ York hotel ! ohmygod, so fast & I ......... hahaha :D having class party next Wednesday, that's great ;) haha
i have been hoping to see you coming online soon ! it had been a long time since i last see you online hoping so much that you will say you too hoping you will know how much i feel one day hoping there will be a day when we both say hello again soon hoping i will never let you go till ....... i really hope the feeling will be there still :)
Happy belated birthday to my cousins peapea (10nov) & yeen(12nov) &Happy Birthday to Jeremy girlfriend :)