❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ I LOVE MR QIU SHENG YI ! my super love, bbt :D Brown Sugar Macchiato !
Class BBQ , 21 NOV 2007 @ Pearl's house ! the class 304 ` 2006 gathering ! met sihua in the afternoon then went kovan shop :) i bought some my super love stuffs ! hoho *happy then around 5pm went serangoon met with the others, me, Sihua, Banu, Afiqah & Thanya accompany Pearl to serangoon central to buy some more BBQ foods then headed back to mrt station to meet with Jaffir, Albert & Syarif then walked to Pearl's house ! JingKai was there since 12pm ! so hardworking yeah cook for us hahahaha ! :D
around 6+, some other guys came & so are Mr Kumar :) we saw two guys that are not from our class ! LOL the girls went Pearl's room & we chatted ! while the guys started eating & they started singing Karaoke ~ LOL all started eating soon around 7+ ! haha waited for our dear Mrs Choong to come lol ! she came with her daughter, Amanda :)
at Pearl's house, there was many many foods ! hoho & her parents are so kind & thanks for those delicious foods ! :) took class pics & many more ~ haha will upload them when i recieved them ! :)
people there were : ME, Pearl, SiHua, Banu, Afiqah, Thanya, Albert, Jaffir, Syarif, JingKai, Nicholas, Shanvir, KianKeat, Kenneth, Kengboon, John, YongReng, WeiYi, MouEn, YiYang, Mr Kumar, Mrs Choong &her daughter Amanda & ShaoLun & BoonGuan :) (I didnt miss out anyone bah- hope so haha)
went home around 10+ ! *tired ! hahaha :D ILOVEMYCLASS ~
today,23NOV2007 went out with my sisters ! wear heels therefore my leg very pain lah ! :( yesterday went out with my sisters too, esther brought along her cousin with us haha ! :D past few days, stayed at home watch dramas ! ILOVEMYSISTERS really looking forward to next week outing !
yeemin & me ! ( prom night pics) with sulan & yeemin :)