❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
my Os had ended on 6 NOV ! i won't be going school anymore till next year when i return to collect my results & i will miss the school badly lah ! every place in the school have its memories :) I had completed my life as a YCKSSians a Yio Chu Kang Secondary School's student !
yesterday went out with my sisters to celebrate the last day of Os, only me & sihua lah ! cos the others still got their POA paper1 haha :D headed to plazasingapura saw huishan & xiaoke outside plazasing. :) then headed to bugis ! sulan didn't follow as she went to meet her mum so left us 6, me yeemin arena esther sihua & shuying :) ate dinner at bugis junction then shopped at bugis street ! homed around 9.30pm I'm tired, leg very pain *rarr :D
these are some pics taken ytd ! :) (I forced sihua to take this pic, where's shuying ? LOL)
i changed my blog url today
no longer that long & ... url
(lengg-itsnotgoodbye.blogspot.com)
now is XANTHEWONDERS.blogspot.com :)
hahaha ! :D
i have been blogging for ONE year & FOUR days already
& it is still going on ... :)
read those past posts & i can't stand my handwritting lah
god, they are ugly & so funny written! hahaha ! :D
now it has been improve as i now write in proper English ;)