❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ 2 more papers to go & I'm free ! :) I'm happy *laughssssss
Monday was my English papers & Maths paper 1 one day three papers ! GOD ~ I turned mad that day :D English papers was so-so & Maths paper was easier than prelim Tuesday was Maths paper 2, it's easier than prelim too ! Wednesday was my MTL-retake papers & it is easier than the 1st time we took around mid-may ! yesterday was my F&N papers, so-so (managed to do without sleeping) today was my Science- Physics papers - no comment :D & now I'm left with Social Studies & Science paper 1 -MCQ
I'm now without that many stress :) prom night is near, i need money !