❧ runningwild/
(more...)
heart of a daughter, soul of a fighter.
( Yours sincerely, ♥ )
I'm XantheChow ♥ :)
And I'm turning TwentyONE! @ 20 September
Mayflower Primary / YioChuKang Secondary / ITE College East, Accounting.
& now Republic Polytechnic.
" RealEyes Realise RealLies "
I'm who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
Dont compare me to someone else because there's no one else like me.
♥ you're my greatest love still i love you dumb, you're my missing piece
bored, stayed at home today studied my geography (I'm still stuck here) haha :D nothing much, came online cos I'm super BORED ! yesterday's photo -i will miss this uniform :)
i love the way you make me laugh :D i will miss your smile & presence it's really good to hear your voice, saying my name it sounds so sweet coming out from your mouth *laugh out loud
the hardest thing to say is "GoodBye" ! maybe it's time to let go